Starting the Lipotrim TFR

Back on Tfr, I did refeed for 3days, I was too afraid to carry on as I was very hungry and tempted to eat more, so I guessed am not ready for the refeed, mentally and even physically, so I will do it for another 6weeks and maybe then I will be ready.

Back on Tfr, I did refeed for 3days, I was too afraid to carry on as I was very hungry and tempted to eat more, so I guessed am not ready for the refeed, mentally and even physically, so I will do it for another 6weeks and maybe then I will be ready.

can i ask lads and ladies, i've noticed a few of ye say ye do a reefed then go back on TFR my pharmacist told me you can only go back on TFR 6 months after breaking it, how come you guys are able to, ive only been refeeding and eating now for two weeks and am doing well but would like to think if I do go mad that I can go back on TFr is this different in the UK or something or is my pharmacist just a meanie...

can i ask lads and ladies, i've noticed a few of ye say ye do a reefed then go back on TFR my pharmacist told me you can only go back on TFR 6 months after breaking it, how come you guys are able to, ive only been refeeding and eating now for two weeks and am doing well but would like to think if I do go mad that I can go back on TFr is this different in the UK or something or is my pharmacist just a meanie...

I was no told no more than two starts in six months... I done a refeed for a hen party in the middle of doing tfr!!! Maybe go to a new pharmacist

yeah ill wait and see, im only thinking as a back up plan really! so fingers crossed I wont have to.

Hi everyone,
Pharmacist told me today that refeed must be maintenance shakes and not TFR ones.. Said she'd never heard of anyone using the TFR shakes... Any opinions? Anyone still lose weight on refeed whilst using them?

Back