Step 1 Sole Source + Starting this journey to be a thinner and more active mummy!

Thank you for the boost Sherrie, I think I feel better when i'm more organised which I haven't been due to sorting out moving and being out and about more I also think when I under eat my body stalls and i've done a lot of that this week here is to a better week!

So today marks day 14 for me! officially at my 2 week mark! My scale is not my friend this week lol I have only lost 2.5lbs but I sort of expected that can I do another 2.5lb before WI on Wednesday?? This we shall see however here is to a better week!!

Yes of course you can! Believe in yourself and you will achieve, and if they dont read another 2.5lbs off by weds its no big deal, carry on and you may have a much bigger loss the week after!

I'm day 15 and have my official WI tomorrow at 2.15pm. Am keeping absolutely everything crossed that I'm at least 13st13lbs on my CDC's scales like I am on mine. Not only will I be at one of my first mini goals but that will also give me a stone loss and 5lbs off which I will be over the moon with! Here's hoping! x

13 12 - that's so fantastic Sherrie, you must be over the moon! over a stone off!!
Day 16 for me today- easier as I was at work, and stuck to plan 100% so feeling in good spirits... just a bit more water and time for bed

How are you doing Fifi ?

Well done Sherrie!! I am great overthinkingit, I had such a long day out with the kids in Brighton yesterday and today I am packing for our big move to a bigger flat. I weighed this morning at 13st 11 which is great considering I have had such a crap week last week tomorrow is the official start of my new week WI at 9:30 am so shall see how that pans out. I feel so good I fit in my Maxi dress I haven't worn 2 years so it seems I am losing inch's rather than pounds the pounds need to catch up lol

Thanks girls :) So very happy to be in the 13's now!

OTI you seem much more positive and focused, good for you :)

Well done Fifijoshie on 13st11lbs! Looking forward to hearing about your official WI soon x x x

Hiya ladies, I had my WI today and lost 4lbs that takes me to 1 stone lost so far. I am happy with that so today is my official restart lol more focus needed and lost more walking, I am happy to remain carry on this way eventually we will all get to our target! I hope you are all well and guzzling water like a fish lol I am now on my 2nd 1.5ltr on wards and downwards on the scales!! have a great day

w o w ...get you two in the thirteens !! That's so cool - and I am secretly (yeah right) hoping to catch you - although Good knows how! Off too the pub for some delicious H20 :p

Well done Fifijoshie! Keep focused! It works :)

You will get there OTI! And in no time too I bet! I also just noticed in your stats that your goal date is "end of june - girly trip with skinny friend" hahaha! Made me chuckle x

6lbs off - so 17lbs in total - I'll be trying on bikinis soon Sherrie to model next to my 5'8" 11 stone friend :p
Hope you're feeling good girls I'm now at 14 2 do not far behind ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya ladies, im so chuffed for you overthinkingit! The bikini will look super amazing, thank you girls I think having so much on with the move takes my mind off diet. It is not difficult im coping really well on the plan I look forward to celebrating the next few weeks I havnt weighed today I think I will weigh in on Monday its all going well and I managed 4lts of water today which is great! as you can imagine lots of toilet runs lol I hope you had a good day X

very funny Fifi - I am still a very long way off bikini-ready as you can imagine, but the thought of it made me giggle!! Good on you for resisting the scales until Monday - it takes all my strength not to get on then every time I use the bathroom :)

I hate my daily weighing obsession! I have forgotten a few mornings if I have been in a rush and I then get excited as i've missed a day so I'm hoping for a big loss the following day, setting myself up for disappointment really as getting into the 3rd and 4th week the losses do slow down a bit. What are we like?!

You can definitely be wearing a lovely bikini by end of June OTI! Your target is 13st 5lbs by then, thats 11lbs to lose by then, totally do-able for you!

Keeping occupied with the move is good Fifijoshie, it is easy once you get into it isn't it! Its just being strong and staying positive :) x x x

Thanks Sherrie - I wont be buying one just yet, but really looking forward to a spending spree before I go!

Have just tried to update my signature, and apologies of I am being a mega idiot, but it tells me that it is more than 500 characters if I just add another line for Week three - So ladies, is all your info in your signature or do you do something special to get it in your posts?!!?!?

Feeling good today, just a yogurt bar so far and already said no to the pub ;) - I will be spending my evening making money on ebaying all clothes over a size 16 - eeeeekkkkkk :eek:

All of the contents of my signature is made in the "edit signature" box. I have mine central and I use the "return/enter" button to create a new line. Are you using the space bar? Only as that will take up characters.

I need to try the yoghurt bars, are they nice? Is there only a lemon flavour to the yoghurt bars or are their other flavours? Did you know that you are allowed more then one yoghurt bar a day, you can even just have those and nothing else if you wish as they have the same carb content as the shakes/soups/porridges! The other crunch/chew bars have more carbs hence only being allowed one a day.

Get them clothes sold girl! x x x

I love love love the yoghurt bars, and yes my CDC did tell me that you could have two of them and one of the chocolatey ones every day, but I like to have a hot drink too, so haven't gone totally bar-tastic (yet) ... I really like the peanut bars and the caramel one too....ahhh what a pleasure it is to actually chew on something !!! Thanks for the tip - Have come onto the laptop to try and crack this bloomin' signature thing - I didn't think I'd used the space bar - but will delete and start again ..watch this space !!

PS 21 items on ebay so I am hoping to get a nice little stash of cash to go shopping for some new clothes mwwahahahahah.....

MMMmm.... it's not having it - maybe you get more space when you've done more posts - time for some random posting !!:p

Hey ladies, Overthinking it I have the same issue with my signature I figured I didn't have enough post, I am not adventurous with the the products I stick to Choc velvet tetras I don't even like the powder mix lol I feel liquid is more filling also my CDC moved me up to step 2 810cals because she thinks the other was too low as i'm still breastfeeding so now having a meal. Hopefully I wont end up with no loss due to the increase in food :rolleyes: Fingers crossed for my WI this Wednesday lol

I went on a posting bonanza last night and still no change !

I like the tetras too, but enjoy a hot choc as I still feel so cold so much of the time! I'm sure you'll be fine on step 2 as breast feeding should use lots of calories - my hubby is on step 3 and he's not losing much less than me ( which I find quite irritating!). He's off for a boys weekend today so I'm hoping I'll be able to best him big time this week ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

morning girls !!!Fab news for me as this morning, on my useless scales ( but i did the best of 3!) I made it into the 13s...just !! Over the moon as I seem to have been hovering over the same weight for a few days:)....also just what i needed this morning as I am manning the ice CREAM stall at our village fete today,with heavy rain forecast, so I will be bringing home tubs and tubs of raspberry ripple...one happy daughter
Playing tennis this morning, so should manage lots of water again too, have good one ladies, how are you doing?

Yayyyyyyyy, CONGRATS hun, apparently the more water you drink the more loss you achieve! you are not too far from your goal I reckon you will smash your target which is great.. I'm doing great trying to keep up with my water between packing, house work and the kids so busy, busy as always. Have a great day xx

Going to have to invest in some yoghurt bars I think!

Well done OTI on the weight loss! MY scales hadn't moved all week either but are today reading a 3lb loss so we will see how that coincides with my CDC's scales on Tues.

I bet you are appreciating the evening meal FifiJoshie, especially with how busy you are!!! x x x

Back