Step 1 Sole Source + Starting this journey to be a thinner and more active mummy!

Yayyyyyyyy, CONGRATS hun, apparently the more water you drink the more loss you achieve! you are not too far from your goal I reckon you will smash your target which is great.. I'm doing great trying to keep up with my water between packing, house work and the kids so busy, busy as always. Have a great day xx

Thanks Fifi -you're right, I am now really hoping I might even get to my end of June target by the end of May .... Although I could be getting overexcited ?! Still ....feeling determined to do the very best I can by the end of June deadline although I have a couple of big week ends which will be tricky :p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Going to have to invest in some yoghurt bars I think!

Well done OTI on the weight loss! MY scales hadn't moved all week either but are today reading a 3lb loss so we will see how that coincides with my CDC's scales on Tues.

I bet you are appreciating the evening meal FifiJoshie, especially with how busy you are!!! x x x

Thanks Sherrie - seems we need to keep the faith when the scales don't give us the immediate response we want !!!...Must admit my patience could do with improvement :)

Lol mine too OTI! I think I am going to ask my partner to put them somewhere up high that I cannot reach so each week I get a nice surprise at my official WI x

I love my meals but worry I will over indulge lol I had a stall last week and seems a slow week this week as i'm now 13st 8.4 I might only get 1lb loss on Wednesday i'm so craving an even 13 now hoping I can get there by 31st ( No pressure) lol

You will do it Fifijoshie. Try not to think about the week as an individual loss, take your losses and add them up for an overall loss. My scales have moved 3lbs this week and I was slightly disappointed but then I thought to myself that would mean I've lost 18lbs in 3 weeks and thats amazeballs!

Enjoy your evening meals and treat them strictly like you would a shake, no extra naughties, you wouldn't add real choc chips into the choc shakes so try not to add any little extras to your meals and hopefully you wont stray x

Ladies you are so right.. we have done so well, but still judge ourselves so harshly day by day...
Damn those scales!! I felt ridiculously awful last week for having a tiny chicken salad!! And you ve got a baby to feed too Fifi... having a sensible meal is a great step towards normal healthy eating which for me is the biggest challenge, but my hubby is doing so well on weighing and changing his portion sizes - I am sure you will too! Enjoy the variety ... have you been trying the recipes on here ? That might (?!) Make it more fun ?

Exactly OTI! My scales were right, had my official WI today and it was a 3lb loss this week but like I said, thats still 18lbs over 3 weeks! I could never lose that amount with any other plan!

My lady was saying that Step 810 is still an average loss of 12lbs every 4 weeks. Thats only 2lbs less then the SS average, so don't beat yourself up at all! Especially if you are doing SS+ because thats even less calories then 810 x x x

Good grief, aren't we tough on ourselves, that's an average of 6lbs a week Sherrie - b***y fantastico !!

I am really trying to increase my drinking as I only ever get just over 2 litres, which will hopefully help me on my way! Two friends are signing up with my CDC this week as they are seeing my results which is making me feel good, although everyone keeps telling me how much it shows on my face - I want it to show on my wobbly belly !!

PS 26 items on e bay and up to £80 already....soon I will start internet browsing x

Its so easy to be tough on ourselves isn't it! Exactly OTI, 6lbs a week is frickin' amazing! I am ecstatic with how I have done so far! We need to learn to praise ourselves more!

The fact that 2 friends have started the plan because of seeing your results OTI is fab! Now make it your job to spur them on by showing them that sticking to it really does pay off. Well done on eBay! I cant wait to start shopping for smaller clothes!

How you doing Fifijoshie? x x x

Its so easy to be tough on ourselves isn't it! Exactly OTI, 6lbs a week is frickin' amazing! I am ecstatic with how I have done so far! We need to learn to praise ourselves more!

The fact that 2 friends have started the plan because of seeing your results OTI is fab! Now make it your job to spur them on by showing them that sticking to it really does pay off. Well done on eBay! I cant wait to start shopping for smaller clothes!

How you doing Fifijoshie? x x x

Hi Ladies,

I have been MIA, I think this week is a slow week but I will be happy with 1lb considering I am on target for June, I hate actually eating it feels like cheating lol I have my WI at 9:30 and my scale is stuck on 13.8 but that is such a great achievement being in the 13's I took a pic today to compare but cant find the one I took 3 weeks ago lol trust me :rolleyes: but on the plus side a have a waist line!!. I am not doing so great with water just now because my son is so grumpy with teething I actually forget to drink my required amount and it sucks because my body has adjusted to the 3l per day I shall start a fresh tomorrow I am optimistic for my WI next week! I hope you are all well xx

Looking forward to seeing how you do Fifijoshie! On target for June thats the main thing isn't it. Also like we said before, try not to focus on the indivdual weeks losses but the total lost overall!

Dont worry about the eating, you lose an average of 12lbs a month on 810 which is only 2lbs less than the average for SS!!! x

Hey ladies, WI this morning I must say im surprised, I lost 3lbs!!! I am now 13st 7.2 ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! cannot believe it, I've had a total moral boost. My next WI will be a day later so next Thursday morning here is to week 4!

Thats fabulous - 13 1/2 stone - you star - is that 17 off ??! I have been hovering around the same weight since the week end (in fact it has gone up a bit...grrrr) but I am managing (just:confused:) to focus on the big picture - WI is tomorrow night for me and hopefully it'll be good news, if not, maybe it's the bars hat have made the difference? Or maybe I need to continue working on my patience - Either way, I shall take my senna tonight and see what she says LOL x

Thats fabulous - 13 1/2 stone - you star - is that 17 off ??! I have been hovering around the same weight since the week end (in fact it has gone up a bit...grrrr) but I am managing (just:confused:) to focus on the big picture - WI is tomorrow night for me and hopefully it'll be good news, if not, maybe it's the bars hat have made the difference? Or maybe I need to continue working on my patience - Either way, I shall take my senna tonight and see what she says LOL x

I actually didn't realise I had lost any my scale didn't seem to move until the day of my WI, hang in there hun you might be pleasantly surprised this takes me to 17lbs off in 3 weeks!! That is such a great achievement it is so hard to stay motivated when the scales isn't dropping like the first week but i'm now in the mindset that even 1lb is good. I haven't tried the bars tho so no idea if it has a different effect. Excited to hear your loss xx

Thats brilliant Fifijoshie well done!!! Just think of it this way, 3lb loss in a week in any conventional diet is like 'top end of the scale loss' and you would probably get a 'slimmer of the week award' if you know what I mean, so even though its a little lower then the first few weeks, 2-3lbs is roughly the least amount you will lose in a week which is amazing! And even if you had a week that you may have lost 1lb, you need to average each week out, the average loss for SS+ is 14lbs in 4 weeks, which is 3-4lbs a week! Do you know what I mean? Watch the weeks and not the scales! My average is 6lbs a week so far as is yours!!! Thats fab! x x x

How are we ladies - I've had a good CEO day on a generally pretty shitty day ! Had to go and see my daughter's head of year at school (about her behaviour) and then the dentist!! Had 2 bars already and wondering whether to go out for a chicken salad...decisions..decisions!!
You're both quiet ...not MIA I hope ? Are you both still busy and feeling good?

Fifi ? Where have you gorgeous, articulate, determined ladies gone ?!? :(

Fifi ? Where have you gorgeous, articulate, determined ladies gone ?!? :(

^^^^ Hahaha! I wish I was all of those things lol!

Feeling good and I have been as faithful to CWP as ever :) I expect Fifijoshie is busy packing? x x x

Good Morning ladies!! I am sorry to have been MIA I have been packing and went out yesterday with the kids my scales have gone UP 1lb im so gutted but hopefully I can shift that quickly, I have no idea how tho it could be that I am not measuring my portions properly I bought a digi scale and it sometimes go off the mark so I might get a better one. Saying that I feel fantastic I wore a size 14 dress yesterday and it look lush rather surprised to be honest before pic also added, I couldn't include the front view pic because it was too big. Lotte I hope things get sorted with your daughter soon X

Attachments

• pic kids and I.jpg
    pic kids and I.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3837.jpg
    IMG_3837.jpg
    576.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Wow Fifijoshie you look stunning! Your children are beautiful too, its obvious where they get their looks from :D

Forget about that 1lb because it certainly doesn't show! Good going girl!!! x x x

Back