Step 1 Sole Source + Starting this journey to be a thinner and more active mummy!

You look absolutely fantastic - gorgeous and slim, less then a size 14 to me, so bugger the 1lb!! You're right I am sure it will come off quick enough, it's probably just water (remember theysay you have to overeat by 3500 calories to gain a pound, and I bet your scales aren't that wrong!) - lovely to see a photo and put a face to a name, I'll see if I can find one of myself - although be prepared, I am obviously the oldie around here :D

Wow Fifijoshie you look stunning! Your children are beautiful too, its obvious where they get their looks from :D

Forget about that 1lb because it certainly doesn't show! Good going girl!!! x x x

Thank you Sherrie, my mum said to stop dieting I bet she's sabotaging me as she done my meals the last few day lol

You look absolutely fantastic - gorgeous and slim, less then a size 14 to me, so bugger the 1lb!! You're right I am sure it will come off quick enough, it's probably just water (remember theysay you have to overeat by 3500 calories to gain a pound, and I bet your scales aren't that wrong!) - lovely to see a photo and put a face to a name, I'll see if I can find one of myself - although be prepared, I am obviously the oldie around here :D

Thank you Lotte, an oldie?? far from it! your gorgeous as you are as for my 1lb gain hopefully it is water weight I am home now so hopefully can be a bit more on track its almost time for my move only 6 days and I should be in my new place cant wait I think I have enough time to hopefully lose at least 1lb lol WI on Thursday I want to start dress shopping for my sons christening in a few weeks so need to at least get below the 13'ss to get my sexy dress lol

Morning ladies, I have 4 days of week 4 left and to my surprise I lost that lb this morning so back to 13.7 I am hoping to squeeze in a 2lb loss before my weigh in on Thursday morning! I am back on track and looking forward to the weight decreasing I have 39 days/4weeks to shift 17lbs can I do it?! YES I CAN

Hi everyone,

Well done on all your losses! I have been doing Cambridge since late march and have lost 2st 3lbs, still have a way to go but feeling great! I have found that forums like this and reading success stories to be the biggest help (apart from my consultant) so thanks!! Thought I'd finally join to get that added bit of encouragement!

It's weird, I have never stuck to a diet in my life and now I can see that somethings working.. I'm addicted to seeing those lbs drop off!!

Hope this is a great week for everyone!

Gemma x

Hi everyone,

Well done on all your losses! I have been doing Cambridge since late march and have lost 2st 3lbs, still have a way to go but feeling great! I have found that forums like this and reading success stories to be the biggest help (apart from my consultant) so thanks!! Thought I'd finally join to get that added bit of encouragement!

It's weird, I have never stuck to a diet in my life and now I can see that somethings working.. I'm addicted to seeing those lbs drop off!!

Hope this is a great week for everyone!

Gemma x

Yayyy another sexy slimmer joining us ladies, Congrats on your 31lb loss that is amazing!! Keep it going you will reach your target in no time! I hope you are having a great day xx

Yayyy another sexy slimmer joining us ladies, Congrats on your 31lb loss that is amazing!! Keep it going you will reach your target in no time! I hope you are having a great day xx

Aw thank you :) yeh I'm pretty focused atm as I've got a festival in the summer so really looking forward to rocking some pretty dresses!!

How have you been getting on? Xx

Hi Gemma
2 stone 3lbs, amazing - well done you ! My weight seems to be stuck again at the mo, but it did this last week for a few days so I'm hoping it will all come good again in time for my weigh in on Thursday:)
Here's hoping....and drinking ....
Lotte
x

Aw thank you :) yeh I'm pretty focused atm as I've got a festival in the summer so really looking forward to rocking some pretty dresses!!

How have you been getting on? Xx

I have been ok this far im now on Step 2 810 as im breast feeding my now 8 months old however I struggle because I worry about my portions but so far so good!

Hi Gemma
2 stone 3lbs, amazing - well done you ! My weight seems to be stuck again at the mo, but it did this last week for a few days so I'm hoping it will all come good again in time for my weigh in on Thursday:)
Lotte
x

We have same WI day!! I am nearly at my 3lt only a bit more to go and i'm all done for the day by Thursday you will be down 3lbs!! keep it going xx

Hi Gemma
Lotte
x

Ah thank you :) I feel like you sometimes but I know it's going to get harder as the weeks go on, but we will get there, we've come this far, would be such a shame to let it slip :)

Haha well I hope you have a great weigh in :) xx

I have been ok this far im now on Step 2 810 as im breast feeding my now 8 months old however I struggle because I worry about my portions but so far so good!

I'm sure you're doing great! I've hard that people on other steps still loose a considerable amount and I'm sure looking after lil'un burns lots of calories :) xx

Welcome Gemma, a huge well done on your weight loss so far!!! Looks like you have coped really well so far without Minimins, its my main point of focus if I am feeling a bit iffy, dont know what I would do without it lol :)

Fifijoshie, I bet it will be good to get everything over and done with, not long now and I think you have done brilliantly to push on with CWP through such a hectic time in your life! In the 12's by your sons christening and 17lbs off in 4 weeks, you can do it and you will!!! Keep thinking of that dress haha.

Lotte, whats all this talk about being an oldie? Sssshhh woman! Lol. We are all here for the same thing and that is to be slim, confident, happy ladies :) Age is just a number! x x x

Welcome Gemma, a huge well done on your weight loss so far!!! Looks like you have coped really well so far without Minimins, its my main point of focus if I am feeling a bit iffy, dont know what I would do without it lol :)

Hey Sherrie :)

Thank you :) I do feel proud of how much I've lost, but still trying to take small steps lol. I know what you mean, it's a great way of keeping on track and motivated... Everyone's so lovely lol.

How's your weight loss going? Xx

EVENING GIRLIES - GRANDMA CALLING!!

Ha! Ha! Everyone seems to be in good spirits? I have been good the last few days and my scales seem to have shifted down a bit so everything crossed for tomorrows weigh in !! The strangest thing happened to me the other night (and I can't believe I am sharing it but it is funny)..... I guzzled loads of water to try and get over 3 litres while I was watching TV and soon after went to merrily to bed (.....Despite my advanced years:blahblah:, I never need to get up for the loo in the night)... anyway, I found myself dreaming that I was searching everyywhere for a loo and woke up ........just starting to wee myself !

O-M-G ....I shot out of bed like a madwoman and my hubby and I had such a giggle about it...so....getting my water in earlier from now on !

Have stuck to my shakes and bars all week, but am planning to eat out (SS+) on Friday and Saturday, so it will be interesting to see how things progress. Just back from tennis and all my lovely tennis ladies were complimenting me, so am feeling good, and really do just feel as if CWP is the norm now. I do occasionally smell food and groan with envy, but most of the time it doesn't cross my mind !

Have sold nearly £450 worth of stuff on ebay too...so there's no going back !

Fifi - let us know how you get on in the morning! And when do you move?

Sherrie - How are you doing, are you still considering SS+? Gemma are you on SS?

Byyyeeee for now - off to tuck my 11year old terrorist into bed ....and breathe....

My weight loss is going great at the moment Gemma, thankyou :) I have lost 20lbs in 4 weeks! Contemplating when to move to SS+ as the last 2 weeks my losses have been under average, and SS+ may kick start my losses again but I have a feeling they are lower as I have introduced the bars and my body LOVES all the carbs it can get lol.

Hahaha! Lotte, that is so funny! Just imagine if you hadn't woken up in time lol! I worry about something like that happening to me as I do find myself craming the last pint or so in before bed lol!

Fifijoshie, how is everything now that you are back at home?

I am so excited to see how you girls get on tomorrow! When is your WI day Gemma? x x x

Ha! Ha! Everyone seems to be in good spirits? I have been good the last few days and my scales seem to have shifted down a bit so everything crossed for tomorrows weigh in !! The strangest thing happened to me the other night (and I can't believe I am sharing it but it is funny)..... I guzzled loads of water to try and get over 3 litres while I was watching TV and soon after went to merrily to bed (.....Despite my advanced years:blahblah:, I never need to get up for the loo in the night)... anyway, I found myself dreaming that I was searching everyywhere for a loo and woke up ........just starting to wee myself !

O-M-G ....I shot out of bed like a madwoman and my hubby and I had such a giggle about it...so....getting my water in earlier from now on !

Have stuck to my shakes and bars all week, but am planning to eat out (SS+) on Friday and Saturday, so it will be interesting to see how things progress. Just back from tennis and all my lovely tennis ladies were complimenting me, so am feeling good, and really do just feel as if CWP is the norm now. I do occasionally smell food and groan with envy, but most of the time it doesn't cross my mind !

Have sold nearly £450 worth of stuff on ebay too...so there's no going back !

Fifi - let us know how you get on in the morning! And when do you move?

Sherrie - How are you doing, are you still considering SS+? Gemma are you on SS?

Byyyeeee for now - off to tuck my 11year old terrorist into bed ....and breathe....

I Hate those loo dreams, in pregnancy I wee the bed a few times lol I always dream im sat on the loo lol

My weight loss is going great at the moment Gemma, thankyou :) I have lost 20lbs in 4 weeks! Contemplating when to move to SS+ as the last 2 weeks my losses have been under average, and SS+ may kick start my losses again but I have a feeling they are lower as I have introduced the bars and my body LOVES all the carbs it can get lol.

Hahaha! Lotte, that is so funny! Just imagine if you hadn't woken up in time lol! I worry about something like that happening to me as I do find myself craming the last pint or so in before bed lol!

I am so excited to see how you girls get on tomorrow! When is your WI day Gemma? x x x

I am doing great thank you hun I had my WI this morning and lost an amazing 3lbs!!!!!! OMG I do have a secret tho lol I have Chinese herbal tea every night so its a bit of a detox first thing in the morning it contains green tea and senna, I am off to sign my new lease agreement I hope you all have a lovely day today xx .

That's fab Sherrie well done!! Seeing those lbs melt off is such an incentive :) yeh I feel I'm going to have to that soon, nearly coming up to the 12 week mark!!! Ah see I want to try the bars but I'm not that adventurous lol!

My weigh in is on Sunday so fingers crossed! An early morning swim should burn a bit more hehe :)

Have a great day girlies xx

Gemma are you on SS?

Haha bless you for sharing that with us, certainly made me giggle.... I still wake during the night, such an inconvenience this water lark lol!!

Well I started on ss+ but I've found I can now cope on ss, so will see how my losses keep on going, then might go back on ss+ to shake it up a bit :) what about you??? Xxb

Afternoon team ! 3lbs off for me ! My CDC was pleased and said 3-4 per week was what to aim for after the first stone and a half, but we just always want more don't we ? I have a couple if meals out planned so will do a few days of SS+ this week anyway and see what the result is ....

I'm 3lbs short of 2 stone off in one calendar month so I know it's all still pretty damn good ....

I am really going to try for more water every day this week ( but not so late in the day!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haia ladies. I am really struggling today :( got a banging headache and really craving food. Its day 7 for me today. Well done all on your weight loss xxx

Haia ladies. I am really struggling today :( got a banging headache and really craving food. Its day 7 for me today. Well done all on your weight loss xxx

Hi Nia,
It's my Day7 aswell, I struggled today aswell, maybe grab some grapes, bananas and strawberries and make a little fruit salad? Sweet and filling? Or my friend told me about some ferrera rocher type things you can make with the bran stuff, maybe a nice fix? Drink loads, may fill you up too??

Back