Step 1 Sole Source + Starting this journey to be a thinner and more active mummy!

Im trying my best not to eat anything to be honest and stick to the ss. Feeling fed up today alreadyon the diet and its only day 7 lol. Tomorrows a new day :) xxx

Poor you - my head was bd in the first week too - paracetamol all the way ! But you're over the worst, so remember that and don't stop now - what step are you doing and have you had your first weigh in or sneaky home weigh?

Yea i weighed today and have lost 8lbs which im really happy about :) im just doing ss, just the products xx

3lbs off for both of you well done!!! You are both doing fab, Fifijoshie has lost the same as me and Lotte has lost more and I have been 100% SS the whole time lol! Thinking SS+ is calling my name. We will see how this week goes though, I am hoping I will get a nice surprise :p

Haia ladies. I am really struggling today :( got a banging headache and really craving food. Its day 7 for me today. Well done all on your weight loss xxx

Hello Nia, stay strong! Drink lots more water and take some paracetamol and hopefully the headache will ease. Is this your first time on SS? Honestly, it gets easier, the first week is the hardest. Dont give up! x

Hi Nia,
It's my Day7 aswell, I struggled today aswell, maybe grab some grapes, bananas and strawberries and make a little fruit salad? Sweet and filling? Or my friend told me about some ferrera rocher type things you can make with the bran stuff, maybe a nice fix? Drink loads, may fill you up too??

Hi MsMarcy, are you doing SS? If so, try not to have fruit because of all the natural sugars! Try protein like chicken or ham if you really feel the need to eat. Whats the bran stuff? x

Thanx sherrie. Ive still got a headache but feeling good that ive stuck to the diet. A chinese would have gone down lovely earlier lol. No its not my first time, i was on it back in 2008 and lost 6 stone, kept it off for a few years but ive slowly put 3 stone back on. The frustrating thing is that i know i can do it as ive done it before xxx

Thanx sherrie. Ive still got a headache but feeling good that ive stuck to the diet. A chinese would have gone down lovely earlier lol. No its not my first time, i was on it back in 2008 and lost 6 stone, kept it off for a few years but ive slowly put 3 stone back on. The frustrating thing is that i know i can do it as ive done it before xxx

Very similar to me! I did CWP in 2008 too and lost 4st. I fell pregnant and managed to keep 2.5st off but over the last few years the rest has crept back on :( I keep telling myself that I have done it before so I can do it again. And I will!

Stay strong chick! x x x

Yea i weighed today and have lost 8lbs which im really happy about :) im just doing ss, just the products xx

Just seen this! 8lbs is fantastic, that has got to keep you going hasn't it?! Well done! x x x

3lbs off for both of you well done!!! You are both doing fab, Fifijoshie has lost the same as me and Lotte has lost more and I have been 100% SS the whole time lol! Thinking SS+ is calling my name. We will see how this week goes though, I am hoping I will get a nice surprise :p

Hello Nia, stay strong! Drink lots more water and take some paracetamol and hopefully the headache will ease. Is this your first time on SS? Honestly, it gets easier, the first week is the hardest. Dont give up! x

Hi MsMarcy, are you doing SS? If so, try not to have fruit because of all the natural sugars! Try protein like chicken or ham if you really feel the need to eat. Whats the bran stuff? x

Thanks Sherrie - I know I should be pleased but I also feel 3lb isn't enough for a week of NO FOOD !!! Going to see how I get on with my salads this week - have you weighed yourself ? Where do you think you're at?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Sherrie my CDC thinks ive settled into 3lb per week, however I dont think I would get that loss if I wasn't having herbal senna tea before bed, totally saves me from constipation lol its like a detox somewhat.

Stay strong Nia stay 100% SS or if you must SS+ by adding a salad but no fruits or bran flakes etc you will get there xx

Thanks Sherrie - I know I should be pleased but I also feel 3lb isn't enough for a week of NO FOOD !!! Going to see how I get on with my salads this week - have you weighed yourself ? Where do you think you're at?

I thought 3lb was the recommended amount Lotte, our body does settle into a pattern maybe you could go SS+ for a week then back to SS to have a bit of a kick start again, I was thinking of doing this next week by going back to SS and see if I can get a bigger loss.

I have a shorter week so WI back on Wednesday, my CDC schedule is everywhere just now, stay motivated we can totally do this!! X

Morning Fifi
I know that you're absolutely correct - 3/4 lbs per week is the realistic goal... And we should be happy with that!!..... I just always want more !!! Am mixing SS and SS+ this week - out to lunch today for a nice chicken salad and again tomorrow night ! We'll see what difference it makes x

Gave a good day y'all

You girls are knocking those pounds away!

Fifijoshie is right, 3/4lbs is the average a week as that gives you your stone a month. Thats why I don't want another 2lb week, but having said that, I did weigh myself at home and my scales have budged almost 3lbs already, where as last week they didn't move at all until the day before WI and it was only a pound difference! So fingers crossed I have a bigger loss this week. I hope so coz in reality I would like to stick to SS for as long as possible as the total abstinence from food really does work for me! x x x

Hiya ladies :) hope you dont mind me joining in? Im on day 4 of my restart I did almost 7 weeks but ended up stopping for four weeks because I was ill. Ive read this diary from start to finish and I have to say you ladies are fab, so lovely and supportive. I havr around the same amount to loose as you as well :) xx

Hey there and welcome aboard !! It's great to have you on the thread as I get anxiety if Fifi and Sherrie miss a day :rolleyes:...and we are all in the 13s, so it's great to be able to compare/ contrast/ maybe even compete ?! Lol!

My promise for the day - I WILL OFFICIALLY NOT MENTION 3 lbs AGAIN!! I am happy with my weight loss and will stop being unrealistic ! Glad the scales are smiling on you Sherrie - you've earnt it !

I think a bit of competition sounds good ;) might spur me on a little and keep me on track!!

Morning Fifi
I know that you're absolutely correct - 3/4 lbs per week is the realistic goal... And we should be happy with that!!..... I just always want more !!! Am mixing SS and SS+ this week - out to lunch today for a nice chicken salad and again tomorrow night ! We'll see what difference it makes x

Gave a good day y'all

Nothing wrong with a little healthy competition! You are right BFJ, it will spur us on! Welcome to the thread too chick, hope you are feeling better now. Did you manage to keep some of the weight loss off over the 4 week break? I only ask as I always worry there might be something that will stop me from doing CWP (have had a few medical issues in the past year) and I wondered how I would cope if I literally stopped it all together!

Thankyou Lotte, I am not getting my hopes up though as the scales keep fluctuating between 2lbs over the last few mornings so I am going to have a comlplete surprise on Tues. No more weighing at home this week! x x x

Thanks sherrie :)
Im feeling loads better now, i think my body just decided it had enough and it made sure i knew about it. I had a fright and decided a break was needed. Luckily i didnt put on anything while i was off plan, i actually lost a pound! I also work in a chippy and had stopped picking there while off plan and i also cut down on alcohol and takeaways. I think that helped lol!!
Xxx

Wow talk about will power BFJ!!! Chip shop chips are my favourite, I was only saying to my partner the other night that if there is anything I miss then it is chippy chips, I couldn't cope working in a chip shop haha!!! 4 weeks off and you lose a pound, well done you!!!

How is everyone else doing? x x x

Hey everyone, Sorry I haven't been on for a while been in one of those hard to shift moods.. Had a rubbish weigh in of 3lbs but wasn't all that surprised as I had a binge last night... Need to get my head back on soon!! Hope everyone is doing well and enjoy the long weekend!! xx

Chips ... O my sweet lord......

Back