Starting this Wednesday - saying hi

Hi

After a month of hovering in the background thought I would drop by and say hi..... I've finally placed my order today for a month that will arrive on Tuesday, so will be starting Wednesday. I currently weigh 15 stone 6 pounds size 20, my heaviest I have ever been. This is my first vlcd but so want fast results as diets in the past I have given up on as barely lose anything. 6.5 stone to lost until I am comfortable in my own skin and get some confidence back :)

Hope all your weightloss journeys are going well xx

Hello and welcome!

Make sure you start a diary and I'll come over and subscribe :)
Oh, and remember to take starting photos so you can compare as you go along.

Thanks clairecat I will defo be starting up a diary to keep me occupied, I have a gruesome starting pic which has spurred me on to lose weight - I look hideous :( Hopefully I will put it up as my 'before' pic when I reach goal!

I keep meaning to stick my fat pic to the fridge, but I'd need to go buy a magnet, and thats clutter. And my OCD hates clutter! LOL!

Good luck on S&S, loads of us around for support x

I keep meaning to stick my fat pic to the fridge, but I'd need to go buy a magnet, and thats clutter. And my OCD hates clutter! LOL!

I'm with you on the whole clutter thing, it drives me nuts!

Good luck on S&S, loads of us around for support x

Thank you - can't wait to begin, my head is in a good place to get started and stick to it xx

hi :) I'm also starting on Wednesday and I'm just a few pounds above you so we can cheer each other on :D

really just wanna start now

Sounds like a plan! I can't wait, roll on Wednesday to start seeing the pounds shift - my delivery is arriving tomorrow had my text today - cancelled all my lunch meetings and rearranged them so I can't be tempted by food lol

Hey gals
Im starting today have 5st to lose did this for about six weeka before xmas and its taken me this long to get back on it so here is to all of us getting slim and sexy lol x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Definitely do proper before pics guys - I didn't and actually regret it as it's hard to see in general photos just how much I've changed. Do it!! It's horrible, but do it anyway-as it will make you feel sooooo good in weeks to come when you can start seeing the visible results. I do truly regret not doing it!! Xx

Definitely do proper before pics guys - I didn't and actually regret it as it's hard to see in general photos just how much I've changed. Do it!! It's horrible, but do it anyway-as it will make you feel sooooo good in weeks to come when you can start seeing the visible results. I do truly regret not doing it!! Xx

I will defo be using my pic to inspire me and compare n contrast - your weightloss is fab you have done so well, how long was it until you dropped in dress size? Xx

Hey gals
Im starting today have 5st to lose did this for about six weeka before xmas and its taken me this long to get back on it so here is to all of us getting slim and sexy lol x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

well done on your 5 stone loss that is fab, how long did it take you? I've been saying throughout jan and February I need to get on it...... But my social diary (which I never have) has been mental.....so needed to get temptation out the way - how was your first day back on the wagon? Roll on tomorrow I've been slowly cutting out carbs from last week so hopefully will help me going cold turkey lol!!! X

I will defo be using my pic to inspire me and compare n contrast - your weightloss is fab you have done so well, how long was it until you dropped in dress size? Xx

Thank you, it's hard to tell, but I got into a dress after 4 weeks that was in the bigger section of my wardrobe that I didn't have a hope of wearing when I first started!!
It took a couple of months before I 'felt' different even though people had already commented on me looking different.

Back