1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Step 1 Sole Source starting tmrw......

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by shubz, 19 January 2014 Social URL.

1. shubz

shubz New Member

Am dreading it will I b able to stay away from food kan I do this n stik with it hundred percent? Am detetmined to loose the bulk dou my beautiful baby daughter is one years old now so no xcuse like o I had a baby o hw many months errrrm one year two month old? No more luks of o she will loose it now its just she gana stay fat lady! Any tips hints helps pls advice!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. slimming deb

slimming deb Well-Known Member

Hello I just had my second weigh in and in total I have lost 13 pounds I lost 7 the first week and 6 this week ! I can suggest that you just give it a chance don't give up after day 2 or 1 it gets easier on day 4 ish ! Good luck hope you have a great start and have lots of water x

4. Carrie39

Carrie39 Well-Known Member

YOU can do it - definitely gets a bit easier :)