Starting to feel hungry

Hi all,

I'm on my 5th week, and the last couple of days, I have been feeling really hungry. I am still in Ketosis, but the urge to eat something, and eat it quickly, is becoming unbearable. Someone is eating crisps next to me at the moment (in the office), and I am close to mugging her. Anyone else feel like this? Any tips? (on curing the hunger, not the mugging, lol)

If you fancy food its really hard to stop that craving. You shouldn't be physically hungry at this stage so just keep telling yourself it's a craving and that you're not hungry.

When I got a munch urge, I would look at clothes I'd love to wear or scour the gallery here on Mins. I also used to try and imagine the thing I craved in a different way and rather than seeing a scrummy packet of crisps or chips, I'd imagine a dirty them coming out of a grimy old fat fryer dripping in oil, it would put me off!

If the person has still got the crisps you could always acidently cough over them, they'll soon put them away;):D

Stay strong and once the cravings gone make sure you congratulate yourself for resisting the temptation:)

Tracey
x

It's totally true, it's just a craving. You've made it so far and done so well, you can get past it.
I walk away and make a drink instead, tea, water anything.
Hope you get past it without resorting to assault though! x

Back