Starting to Quiver (not shiver)!!

Evee2000

I've been soooo good sticking to SW for a number of months now. Almost a stone off. I was slimming for my sister's wedding, which took place on Saturday. I came off the diet to enjoy the reception party food, and I'm afraid I stayed off the diet for the whole weekend. I've know I've put on about 2 - 3 lbs and weigh in is tonight. I'm having a mental battle about going. I know that if I don't go, I'll not go back. Someone please, kick me up the bum and get me back 'into it'!

You did fab to slim down for your sister's wedding, Well done!!

Don't let a gain put you off going to class... going will be the kick up the bum you need to keep you on track!! :D

Best of luck hun xxx

I wouldn't worry too much about showing a gain when you go to class - I expect a lot of people will at some point this month, due to Christmas!

You've done really well so far, don't let a potential gain spoil that! Just pick yourself up, and start again :asskick:

dont worry, so far this week i've done 2 out of 7 days and weigh in tomorrow. As long as you've enjoyed it all theres no point in worrying! these things happen and next week you will be fine again :D

Do it do it do it. Otherwise you might be tempted to have two days off next week too...which might turn into three.... so you may as well miss the next weigh in... and that's a slippery slope right there :)

Back