Starting to struggle

Jennyonaplate

Gold Member
This week I'm just fed up of the packs, don't seem to be drinking as much water, and most frustratingly - the scales haven't moved since tuesday (I know I shouldn't scale hop, but I can't stop!!).

I ate prawns and some low-fat cottage cheese last night - it stopped me going completely off the rails! Hoping it won't have done too much damage seeing as they're permitted on the AAM weeks.

Anyway, that's my little grumble for the day!

Hi jenny:)

I have left a reply on schmuffin thread:)

I know the feeling about getting fed up with the packs....I used to look at it as just fuel for my body when on LL.

I've had an awful first week on exante (!!! )but hey ho, I've found writing on the forums and reading peoples posts great for getting me back on track.
I have thought about having a protein based snack in the evenings ( a boiled egg, quorn sausage, small tin of tuna etc )...one that I have planned rather than picking at food. I'm hoping if I do that for a week, by the time I'm in ketosis I will not want the snack.

Keep with the packs though...when the weight does start to come off it's an amazing feeling and it does become habit after a while.

Jeeze...need to listen to my own advice!!

Have a good day....and I'm going for 100% today ( apart from my planned protein snack.....shhh dont tell anyone!)

And well done for losing 12lbs!! Thats great!! I weigh myself morning and night....its obsessive but I like keeping an eye on the fluctuations

Don't let the scales bring you down.
Mine didn't move for 4 days last week, and then I lost 3lbs in the last 3 days.
I weigh every day too. But only focus on the WI day weight

I have just cooked a muffin with my strawberry shake. I hate the shake normally but the muffin was amazing, it was so nice and warming. I also tried the crisps which again were great. I was going to have a treat tomorrow and have a very low cal meal, chicken and x 2 veg but I dont think I will need to now. Honestly try some of them, it might be just what you need :) xxx

Back