Starting to struggle...

Camille

Silver Member
...not with the diet I think it's fab but the last 2 days i've really struggled with having the 3 shakes a day :eat:Monday I had 2 (didn't realise this till I went to bed) & yesterday I did have but had my brekki shake at 7 then didn't have my second til 6.30 then had 3rd at 8.30 then felt like crap after having them so close together :doh:. It's not that I don't like them I just don't think to have them which seems really strange! I've set the alarm on my phone today to remind me lol! Does anyone else have the same 'problem'? :psiholog:

I can get like that sometimes, I just don't feel hungry, so there isn't the trigger there to 'eat'.

You can always make 2 up together .... or divide one between the other 2 ... so you are having 1 and half sachets in each shake.

It is important you have them as your body needs the vitamins and minerals - and you can end up not losing if you only have 2 long term.

I've been really bad having all 3 for the last 5 weeks. My losses haven't been great, even though I haven't cheated. So this week I am making a massive effort to have 3 each day and see if this makes any difference.

It will Liz. Your body needs a certain amount of nutrients or else it goes into famine mode. Same works with water ... having less means your body holds onto what it has and you gain instead of losing.

Sometimes I nearly forget to have the last one because i dont have my 1st one until 1o clock. Bf always reminds me though!! We def should be haveing our 3 a day though girls think of all the vits and minerals we need :)

Back