Starting to worry about Easter

puzzles

I've just found out I'm going to Paris for three days over the Easter break :D I haven't had a holiday for AGES so I'm made up.

However I am worried about the diet, I just know I won't be able to stick to it on holiday plus I am going with two friends who won't understand.

Is it better just to eat "normally" but try to restrict carbs? :confused: I'm hoping to have lost a fair amount by then anyway :) xx

Hiya, i hope u have a fab time, why dont you try the 1000 cal plan, then you can still have a fab time, and you won have to explain to your friends?

Ok I went to Paris valentines and personally I would refeed beforehand. Especially if you are going with friends holidays are to be enjoyed so eating out with friends is social and part of that (I might be the only person who uses food as enjoyment but I know I'll Never change that). On every corner you can smell
Crepes and chocolate galore. And places to eat and drink coffees etc everywhere, it's part of their culture. I made wise chives and walked absolutely miles and managed a gain of 2lbs (from SW) got straight back to it and lost it plus more the following week. Like you said it's been a while since your last hol could be a while more so don't spend those 3 days fighting demons but do refeed properly before and make wise choices xx

lm having a weekend away with hubby in 2 weeks he's works in Madagascar 8 weeks on 2 weeks off so lm planing to eat drink and the rest while were away and can get back on plan afterwards enjoy your hol hun life's too short :D:D:D:D:D

Thank you, I guess I'll just eat "normally" but not binge eat/stuff myself - difficult to do with my friends anyway, one is a size 8 and says she is fat!!

ah its a toughy alright! but i say to hell with it and enjoy your 3 days. like u say, dont over stuff yourself, chose high protein meals - ceasar salads are great (avoiding the crutons of course)

i can empathise. its coming up to my first anaversary with my partner, and theres no way in hell am i sitting in a resturant sipping water while i watch him stuff his face! iv already scouted out the menus, and im chosing something mainly based on the vegetables allowed on the ss+ plan. easy peasy. plus im going to make that my "easter" too, so i dont have the excuse to pig out on both days. gonna have fun all in one day. but...im not gonna beat myself up about it :) have spoken to my cdc about it, and she is backing me all the way. so go, have a great time, and we expect to hear all about it! and dont forget to buy a new outfit for all the weight loss youl have already aquired, so you feel FAB in paris.

xx

Back