Starting today 22 July 2012

Goodness me, Day 11 already done, seems like only yesterday that I started this but then again, feels like at least a decade since I ate proper food!!!! Hugely busy at work, so no gym again, 12 hours at work followed by an inpromptu birthday family get together round my lil sis's house and a long slow walk back with the wee one via the park and then the shop for a milkshake for her (would you believe!!!). So, Squidgy only just in bed, last soup of the evening finally consumed and as I treated myself to a couple of magazines at the shop, I might just take myself off to bed with a sparkling water!! I am so "Living the Dream!!!" Too busy today to even think about the diet - only remembered at 3.30 this arvo that hadn't had lunchtime tetra so inhaled that (nothing new there!!).

No new flavours today though....wonder which ones I have missed out!

Pleasant dreams everyone, another 100% diet day bites the dust!!!!! 73 to go to make it to a full 12 weeks..........

Day 13 - thank goodness energy levels have picked up again - beginning to think maybe I was coming down with something earlier this week. Met my sis for coffee yesterday and she said that she had been practising a little talk she was going to have with me as when she saw me on Wed night she thought I looked dreadful so was going to tell me to stop diet or the exercise and do only one - but then when she saw me yesterday, I felt and looked so much better that she also thinks maybe I was fighting a bug or something! So, day 13 today, weigh in tomorrow morning - I am really excited for it!
Just realised I had left a choc shake for breakfast this morning - now I am not a choc type of girly, I am much more of a savoury kind and choc for breakfast is just plain old wrong!!!! But then chicken and mushroom soup would have been worse!!! Ah well......
It's Friday!! Woohooooo.....................:talk017:

So is it really sad that at some point this afternoon I get to update my ticker - the highlight of my week!!! LOL

5 lbs this week - very happy with that. One stone in two weeks.....amazing!!!!

So, survived Saturday night number two - hubby had take away for dinner - smelled divine and so put me into immediate strop mode for about 20 mins!!! But I got over it and all is good again! Gym this morning - ran 5k followed by spin class. Same again tomorrow morning I hope! Legs seem to be ok as well and am not stiff yet - good sign. And most definatel feel loads better than last Saturday!
Starting to try the shaked hot now - still seeming to be liking them all, which is brilliant. Ohhh, doggie just farted - think that is my cue to put her in her basket and head to bed!

So take away last night followed by out for lunch with inlaws - coffee and water for me....go home and hubby ticked into last nights left overs....it has been a very long and testing day today. Had my 3 shakes plus 200ml of skimmed milk so treated myself to a very nice cuppa as a reward!
Here's to an easier week mentally, and if he does the same next weekend I may well be looking for either a good divorce lawyer or a very good criminal lawyer!!!

On plus side, went through my wardrobe today - I can now fit into most of my size 14's, some are still way too small and I may need to stick with my 16 work trousers for another couple of weeks, but the blouses for work and all of the casual skirts and dresses fit really well, just a shame the size 14 suit trousers are a bit of a squeeze still!!

13 more days and that will be month one done and dusted.....small steps......

Hope everyone had a brill weekend!

So great progress in a short amount of time. I can't wait til my clothes fit better. Unfortunately I'm talking about my fat clothes..cry. Distant dream to fit into my skinny clothes.

I was glad to see postings on the 100% thread. I need to go as long as I can on SS. Good for you not eating while out to lunch! Not to mention your hubby eating..haha

So do people know you are doing CD? I haven't told anyone, even hubby is oblivios. I'm on day four. Here's to a 100% week.

One of my sisters is doing CD so all of my family know and are very supportive - even the inlaws are really understanding about it. Also, my boss and secretary know but no body else - haven't told any friends but as they all live 200 miles away, it isn't a problem to keep it from them!!!
Aside from the odd day when I feel I need to add milk and have a SS+ day (only had to do that yesterday so far), I am going to try to stick to SS as long as I can - have def got to make it through the first 4 weeks, hoping I can then get it out to 8 weeks.......will reassess where I am in relation to target at that point, but yesterday was just taking it an hour at a time! Hopefuly now just back to a week at a time!!!!

Good luck with day 5 Maggie! This site is great for taking your mind off eating - loads of very inspirational storys for those times when you wonder whether you can actually get through it.

Well done on your weigh in!!!!!!
I've got weigh in number 3 tonight and i'm not looking forward to it. I had a bad weekend. I went away with the girls and I came off the diet on Saturday. It was planned as it's my birthday next week. I just hope I haven't done too much damage. The thing is I didn't even enjoy it. I felt bloated and guily all day Sunday. I won't be doing it again in a hurry. I'm off to Centre Parcs with family Friday so lots of bike riding and healthy stuff to make up for it. Will let you know later how I get on.

Sammeh said:
One of my sisters is doing CD so all of my family know and are very supportive - even the inlaws are really understanding about it. Also, my boss and secretary know but no body else - haven't told any friends but as they all live 200 miles away, it isn't a problem to keep it from them!!!
Aside from the odd day when I feel I need to add milk and have a SS+ day (only had to do that yesterday so far), I am going to try to stick to SS as long as I can - have def got to make it through the first 4 weeks, hoping I can then get it out to 8 weeks.......will reassess where I am in relation to target at that point, but yesterday was just taking it an hour at a time! Hopefuly now just back to a week at a time!!!!

Good luck with day 5 Maggie! This site is great for taking your mind off eating - loads of very inspirational storys for those times when you wonder whether you can actually get through it.

I think its good people know you're doing CD and are supportive. I am considering telling a few friends, I think it might make things easier. Now I just get panicked when friends call to go out to eat and I make up lame excuses or pretend I missed their text !?!. Would be nice to say sure I'll come...but I'm not eating. Lol

I agree, this site is great. Have you ever been on the official CWP forum? I am not allowed because I don't live in the UK. (Lol ) Just curious how it compares.

Well it wasn't as bad as I thought!!! Another 3lb off. I was really shocked. So thats 1 stone 1lb in 3 weeks. I've dropped into the 11's now.

well done Louiza - I am hoping to get into 11's next weigh in!!! I am stalking you on the weight loss as I am currently 1 stone down and 3lbs this week will take me into the 11's!!!

Maggie - not yet been on official web site, generally only get 10 mins here and there during the week to go on comp, so may check it out at the weekend if I remember!

well, i have been feeling rather down and sorry for myself these last couple of days. Even got as far as making up an order on internet for Dominos delivery last night before hubby (who was just letting me get on with it) pointed out that whilst I could order said food, I would feel much better today if I stuck to the diet......he is right, in a way, but I am sure I would feel equally happy today if I could eat!!!
Coconut and choc shake combo for breakie and now for dinner. Had it cold this morning - it does indeed taste like a Bounty! Having it hot now for dinner whilst avoiding the food fest going on in the other room...I need to snap myself out of this!
Think it might be just the doldrums and that maybe it just seems goal is so far away...but it will get closer each week and maybe I will be more encouraged in a week or so's time.....need to give myself a slap!!!!

But it is now Wednesday night - two more days and then weigh in on Saturday morning.....

Hang in there Sammeh. I weigh in tomorrow for the first time. I just posted in my diary how I am excited to see the loss but at the same time I get so upset at how much I stll weigh..... I understand how you feel. It is hard to always be positive when the journey is so long. But we can do it! You showed great will power NOT having Dominoes. : ) When people on here have a binge they always regret it...you woul have too. Every day 100% is one more closer to your goal.
Look ahead to Saturdays weigh in.

Thanks Maggie. Just need to give myself a kick up the proverbial!!!! Calculated that I am no longer obese - just overweight - which is good and bad!!! Only 27lbs to go to be healthy range!!!
Bed time me thinks! Tomorrow is another day and I will wake up in a more positive frame of mind!!

Well it wasn't as bad as I thought!!! Another 3lb off. I was really shocked. So thats 1 stone 1lb in 3 weeks. I've dropped into the 11's now.

Wow Louiza, terrific losses over three weeks, congratulations!

Thanks Maggie. I can 't wait to see what you have lost on your first week.

I know the feeling of wanting to eat. I picked my teenage son up last night and he was starving so I stopped and he got out and got a kebab. He was sitting in my car eating it and I was so close to asking for a bite!!!! Even though I could smell the grease I would have loved some. I'm off to Centre Parcs tomorrow until Monday. I'm going to have a couple of meals over the weekend (only chicken and veg) and lots of excercise.
What i've been doing when i'm having a bad time is making sure that I have some sliced chicken or turkey in the fridge and when things get bad I have a slice. It wont knock you out of ketosis and it just takes the edge off the craving and it hasnt effected my weight losss.
Hope you both have a good day today. x

Good idea Louiza. Enjoy your weekend - which CP are you going to? We went a couple of months ago and had a fantastic time!!

So I only lost 2lbs at last week's weigh in :( bit rubbish. Brings the total to 10lbs lost in 2 weeks.

I def didn't drink enough water. I had a couple of handfuls of my bf's popcorn at the cinema and I think my evening 200kcal meals are a little bigger then they should be.

Weigh in for week three coming Monday. Hope it's more than 2lbs this time.

Well done to everyone's brilliant weight loss so far!

10 lbs in two weeks is most certainly nothing to sniff at! well done Snacky!!!

got my weigh in tomorrow morning - don't feel as positive about this one as did last week as don't feel any different in clothes but I guess I can just wait and see. Did spin class tonight but no gym in morning as Hubby working. I could always get an exercise dvd I guess but who am I kidding!!!!

Back