Starting today.. anyone want to buddy up

carraig

Hi I'm starting today.
Anyone else starting this week. I lost 3 stones b4 on this diet. Went off and had lovely daughter.. but she will be 2 in December and I still haven't shifted the baby weight.. So aiming to lose 2 stone by xmas...

Hi there good luck with your new journey, im on week two of my restart, always happy to support and be supported x

Hi witchy,
You've made a great start. I hope I'll be as good. Today was ok. Heading into the weekend now though so that'll be the biggest temptation.. i must resist!

I am aiming to lose about the same by xmas so if you want a support buddy let me know. I have 2 children aged 4 and 2 and sadly its when I had them I gained all my weight. Pre children I was fit and done 10k runs to keep in shape....since having my first I have never got back to how I used to look.

How are you both doing today, I find weekends the worse specially with the kids about, I have three children, 11, 9 and 3.

Had my shake and two litres of water so far today and hubby is going to take kids out for tea so I can have a bath and do my firming creams in peace and not obsess of lovely saturday teas. So far so good.

Back