Starting today.. anyone want to buddy up

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by carraig, 8 October 2009 Social URL.

1. carraig

carraig New Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi I'm starting today.
    Anyone else starting this week. I lost 3 stones b4 on this diet. Went off and had lovely daughter.. but she will be 2 in December and I still haven't shifted the baby weight.. So aiming to lose 2 stone by xmas...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(22.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi there good luck with your new journey, im on week two of my restart, always happy to support and be supported x

4. carraig

carraig New Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi witchy,
    You've made a great start. I hope I'll be as good. Today was ok. Heading into the weekend now though so that'll be the biggest temptation.. i must resist!

5. faithandcooper

faithandcooper Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.1%)
    Diet:
    cambridge 810
    I am aiming to lose about the same by xmas so if you want a support buddy let me know. I have 2 children aged 4 and 2 and sadly its when I had them I gained all my weight. Pre children I was fit and done 10k runs to keep in shape....since having my first I have never got back to how I used to look.

6. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(22.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    How are you both doing today, I find weekends the worse specially with the kids about, I have three children, 11, 9 and 3.

Had my shake and two litres of water so far today and hubby is going to take kids out for tea so I can have a bath and do my firming creams in peace and not obsess of lovely saturday teas. So far so good.

7. faithandcooper

faithandcooper Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.1%)
    Diet:
    cambridge 810
    ohh what creams do you use witchy? and do they work? My name is Vicky btw lol .... we always use people's profile names lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.