1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Starting today Just wanted to say hi x

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by Jacey, 17 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Jacey

Jacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.87%)
    Diet:
    Heartbreak diet lol
    Hi everyone just wanted to introduce myself as Ill prob be asking loads of daft questions today

I ve started S&S today, had a stressful 8 wks due to relationship breakdown and feel that shifting a bit of weight will give me some confidence. I ve a lot to lose as you'll see by my ticker but my first reall goal is to lose 2 stone ideally before crimbo if I can

Had the porridge for breaki I enjoyed it bar for lunch and then spag bol for dinner, thats my plan anyhow.

Feel like I ve been dieting forever hope I can do it this time xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. deepu

deepu Member

Hi welcome.i am on day two.going good so far

4. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Good luck Jacey and welcome to the Slim and Save forum. If you can get through the first few days it becomes much easier. 2 stone sounds like a good goal for Xmas.

5. bigbunnygirl

bigbunnygirl Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi jacey, good luck! I'm on day 4 and also want two stones off by Xmas! This is a brilliant forum, the support is great and everyone is really friendly. Keep us posted!

6. Jacey

Jacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.87%)
    Diet:
    Heartbreak diet lol
    Thanks both, I know the first few days are the hardest but my minds active with my recent split from my partner and luckily feeling hungary hasnt been a prob for me last few weeks, should have started eearlier lol

2stone by crimbo would be awesome, Good luck deepu, i'll be stalking u on here too lmao x

7. Jacey

Jacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.87%)
    Diet:
    Heartbreak diet lol

It is a FAB forum - good luck to you too xx

8. Punkmilitia

Punkmilitia Banned

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.42%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save.
    Hey Jacey, just wanted to say a big welcome and good luck for your goal, i'm sure you'll achieve it.

9. lastdiet4me

lastdiet4me Silver Member

good luck hun, i was doing exante but now currently doing slim and save and im loving the flavours of the shakes and the bars, i think i must be the only person that doesnt like the spag bol though xx

10. vj

vj Regular Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.67%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    You'll get that first goal sooner than you think, wait for that 1st weigh in. Such a boost.
    Good luck.

11. Neverendingdiet

Neverendingdiet Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Jacey, Well done picking yourself up and starting this new phase of your life. I have just done my 1st week and lost 6lbs so really chuffed. I have to say the weeks flown by and not been too difficult. Im doing mixed shakes at the moment(cambridge & s&s) but i think i prefer s&s. Good luck this week and if you feel like giving in just have a smooch around this site it really keeps you motivated. I have only just sarted posting but been on here every evening and the positivity and support is fabulous!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.