Starting today Just wanted to say hi x

Jacey

Hi everyone just wanted to introduce myself as Ill prob be asking loads of daft questions today

I ve started S&S today, had a stressful 8 wks due to relationship breakdown and feel that shifting a bit of weight will give me some confidence. I ve a lot to lose as you'll see by my ticker but my first reall goal is to lose 2 stone ideally before crimbo if I can

Had the porridge for breaki I enjoyed it bar for lunch and then spag bol for dinner, thats my plan anyhow.

Feel like I ve been dieting forever hope I can do it this time xx

Good luck Jacey and welcome to the Slim and Save forum. If you can get through the first few days it becomes much easier. 2 stone sounds like a good goal for Xmas.

Hi jacey, good luck! I'm on day 4 and also want two stones off by Xmas! This is a brilliant forum, the support is great and everyone is really friendly. Keep us posted!

Thanks both, I know the first few days are the hardest but my minds active with my recent split from my partner and luckily feeling hungary hasnt been a prob for me last few weeks, should have started eearlier lol

2stone by crimbo would be awesome, Good luck deepu, i'll be stalking u on here too lmao x

Hi jacey, good luck! I'm on day 4 and also want two stones off by Xmas! This is a brilliant forum, the support is great and everyone is really friendly. Keep us posted!

It is a FAB forum - good luck to you too xx

good luck hun, i was doing exante but now currently doing slim and save and im loving the flavours of the shakes and the bars, i think i must be the only person that doesnt like the spag bol though xx

You'll get that first goal sooner than you think, wait for that 1st weigh in. Such a boost.
Good luck.

Hi Jacey, Well done picking yourself up and starting this new phase of your life. I have just done my 1st week and lost 6lbs so really chuffed. I have to say the weeks flown by and not been too difficult. Im doing mixed shakes at the moment(cambridge & s&s) but i think i prefer s&s. Good luck this week and if you feel like giving in just have a smooch around this site it really keeps you motivated. I have only just sarted posting but been on here every evening and the positivity and support is fabulous!

Back