Starting today... will i feel bad?

Pollylicious

not-so-pudgy
hi there! my name is Polly, and i'm going to the pharmacy today to pick up Lipotrim. my noobie introduction thread is here.

Any words of advice or wisodm would be greatly appreciated! Will i feel bad for the first few days?

This is a great community, i very much look forward to being a part of it!

P
xx:rolleyes:

Hi Polly,
welcome to the forum, that's the best move you have made as it is the secret weapon of all our successes. Just try to take it easy over the first week, it may be hard on you but no harder than feeling awful after eating junk.
You should space your shakes throughout the day and drink between 2 to 4.5 litres of water a day, still, sparkling, soda, whatever you fancy.
Want to wish you all the best. Make sure you come on here to let us know how you are doing.
take care.
Doirin

Hey Polly! Welcome!

Well to be honest I felt a bit miserable the first week...found myself obsessing about food like a crazy woman! Saying that... Now I'm into week 2 it's a different story. Your first weigh in will spur you on and motivate you hugely...and it's really true that after the first few days you lose the hunger and, to a degree, the desire for food. It DOES get easier.

Best of luck- and make sure you keep popping in here- this forum is a total Godsend!

xx

Welcome, good luck and I am sure that you will be ok. Just expect to be a little bit headachey, tired and madly obsessed with food - but that is to be expected until you hit Ketosis. Once you are in that phase those side effects will fade and it will be a breeze (for most people anyways) :D

Good Luck
xx

Welcome miss!The first week is the hardest, not for everyone, for me it was. So just make sure you drink loads and just remind urself that after couple of days ketosis will kick in and the hunger will stop. You will prob. be really tired the first week so, I always went to bed early each night as I was knackered and iI didn't think about food! :)

Get ready for distractions when u crave, like have a bath, call a friend, come on minimins, go for a walk, have a cup of tea/coffe/peppermint tea with sweetners anything you like in order to distract yourself.

What really helped me was coming on here everyday and just let out what i felt, obviously these post in the first week where not as positive as after the first weigh in, cos I am telling you after your first weigh in you know that it was alllll worth it and you actually become friends with LT! haahah, that was my case. I hated the diet up until my first weigh in, then i fell in love!

U will do just fine, wait and see!

So welcome to the club! x

i cant really expand on what everyone else on here has said. YES it wil be hard but it does get easier and is so worth it once you start seeing results. there have been some fantastic weightlosses on this diet and no doubt there wil be for you.

so good luck :)

Great choice :) good luck!

Personally I felt fine on week 1 and most of my way through, so far - so hopefully you too will be one of the lucky ones!

But keep sipping water and that should help headaches, make sure you have all 3 shakes a day, as they contain essential nutritional bits and bobs which our bodies need :)

aww thanks!

Thanks for your repies everyone, i got my first sachets and started today - i just made a hot vanilla with a spoonful of coffee, very nice!

P
xx

Hi,welcome to the site.Everybody is a great help.I'm back on it after a break and it feels like the first time only harder.Water and lots of it and if you're feeling down get on here.
Good luck xxx

Doing TFR is weird. I did it for 13 weeks last year, when I think back all I can remember is how easy it was and how great I felt, I had so much energy etc.

I think I felt on top of the world for 10 weeks, and they kinda overshadowed the first few weeks when it really does require willpower and determination to succeed.

It is a short time, and if you are really up for it, you will be able to do it, and it will be oh so worth it.

Once you get to where you want to be you will feel so great - you will feel it wasnt hard enough and it was too easy!!

:welcome2: POLLY
the 1st few days are hard i wont lie to you, i suffered with a really bad headache, and felt hungry couldnt stop thinking of food (this soesnt help that i work with food too) basically i just felt really crappy.. but as soon as ketosis kicked in i was like a new woman (lol i wish).. just remember to keep sipping your water and try and come on here as much as possible as the support on here is fantastic.. i wouldnt have gotten this far without this forum im sure of it..
good luck hun and keep us posted on how your doing xxxx

Back