Attack Starting today - wish me luck!!!

sididd said:
Good menu x

Thanks - will need some help to vary it I think - any ideas greatly received!!!!

Have you checked out the recipe thread, ohhhhh that will get your taste buds bouncing and plenty of ideas to stop food being no boring x

Hey Susie, well done on your first 3 days, they are the toughest so you've done the hard part! Like sididd said, def check out the recipie thread, especially once on cruise. I coudn't live without my dukan chilli! Some of the recipies on there are delicious, and the puddings feel really naughty!

Thanks for that - I will have a look so that I'm well prepared for next week!!!

Bought some turkey rashers to have for breakfast - not too keen on them - very dry and processed. Are you able to have lean back bacon at any time on the plan?

Also bought some Muller fat free Greek yoghurt with vanilla and coconut - OMG!!! They're gorgeous - taste just like piña coladas but with out the rum but I guess that can be arranged ;-)))))!!!!!!

Susiepoo, occasional lean bacon ok as its very salty could cause water retention and those Mullers I'd say is a no no, sorry xxx

sididd said:
Susiepoo, occasional lean bacon ok as its very salty could cause water retention and those Mullers I'd say is a no no, sorry xxx

Damn!!!! - thought I was onto a winner as they were fat free - shall go away and sulk!!!

I'm a wicked Dukaneer as I have three muller light yoghurts a day toffee or vanilla, it may slow my weigh loss down but they Don't make me gain.

Maybe I'll use them as a treat because they are so yummy!! Weigh in tomorrow so I'll be picking your brains about 'cruise'!!!!

First question - not a lover of cabbage or spinach really - could I eat Brussels sprouts? They're like mini cabbages aren't they ;-))))))!!!!

Paulinegin said:
Oh yes, fill your boots with LUVVERLY Brussels Sprouts :D

P x

Thanks for that - think I have a plan now!!!

Well 7 days of attack and I have just weighed myself and I've lost 10lbs:party0011:- hadn't weighed myself at all but knew that my jeans felt more comfortable. I was hoping for 7lbs so I'm very pleased. Had a bad day yesterday and the headache came back with vengance but it's not too bad this morning. I'm going to have another PP day today as I'm going away for the night tomorrow so I can have a PV day - quite looking forward to some vegtables!!!

So onwards and upwards - thanks to those who have supported me in this first week - any advice for Cruise?????

well done :D

susiepoo whooooooooooop what a start, soooooooo pleaded for you xxx as for tips on cruise, remember asparagus wonder veg, rhubarb Mmmmmmm also good for whoosh fairy, and on pv two thirds of your plate should still be protein, sit back and enjoy Dukan and all the weigh your going to lose xxx

sididd said:
susiepoo whooooooooooop what a start, soooooooo pleaded for you xxx as for tips on cruise, remember asparagus wonder veg, rhubarb Mmmmmmm also good for whoosh fairy, and on pv two thirds of your plate should still be protein, sit back and enjoy Dukan and all the weigh your going to lose xxx

Thanks Sid - I'm feeling quite chuffed with myself but I always worry that I will lose the momentum even though I know it's doing me good. I think I can stick to the plan because this past week has not been difficult but historically I fail past the first month - fingers crossed it will be different this time.

Is rhubarb the only fruit you can have? Not a great lover of rhubarb but a little would be a nice change.

And goji berries Holland and Barrett and asda sell them, I'm not a fan but loads of the girl luv them. Have a great day x

sididd said:
And goji berries Holland and Barrett and asda sell them, I'm not a fan but loads of the girl luv them. Have a great day x

Will do - how many can you per day?

Off to the Lakes today just for one night. Already looked at the menu at the hotel and I think I'll be OK for my first PV day but I've accepted I might slip a little - youcan't have a night away and no alcohol but I shall try and cheat as little as possible and be right back on the straight and narrow tomorrow

Back