Attack Starting today - wish me luck!!!

I'm so well jell, can't answer your question on the berries, hopefully one of the other girls can x

Back from the Lakes after my one night away - tried to keep to the plan as best as possible and don't think I did too badly - now to knuckle down and truly get into this cruise phase. PP today - back on nights tonight for the weekend so hopefully will get my head round it all!!

Good luck Susiepoo x

lost 1lb this week - I had hoped for more but I think working nights over the weekend may have mucked things up a little as although I've been able to keep to the plan I don't think I've eaten or drank enough but since I work permanent nights it will be something I'll have to get used to. Any other night workers out there?

1lb off is a step in the right direction... dont be disapointed :)

Always remember a lb a week is four stone a year xxx

OMG!!! - just made oat pancakes and divided the mixture into 8 blini sized pancakes - spread with a little quark and topped with some smoked salmon - think I've died and gone to heaven!!! The only thing missing is a glass of cold fizz!!!

Susiepoos said:
OMG!!! - just made oat pancakes and divided the mixture into 8 blini sized pancakes - spread with a little quark and topped with some smoked salmon - think I've died and gone to heaven!!! The only thing missing is a glass of cold fizz!!!

Ooo you've given me a mega breakfast there xxx

Weigh in no 3 and I've lost 5lbs this week!!!! - quite chuffed with myself!!! Still convinced I'm not eating as much as everyone else but whatever I'm doing must be working so I'll carry on. Not eating carbohydrates has made me feel less bloated and I'm certainly not getting the hunger pangs I was getting - you know that feeling when you've had a big meal but you still need something sugary? well that's gone. Need to get a bit of variety but other than that there's no hardship with this diet at all!!!!

well done :D fabulous loss xx

Susiepoo 5lb is fantastic and id say yeah....what ever your doing your doing it right xxx keep going

Feeling a tad hormonal!!!!! - it's TOTM time soon and I've got the urge to eat lots of chocolate - any ideas of what I can do to curb it???

great you posted before eating something youll regret. Have you any low fat cocoa in? a lovely cup of hot chocolate. Or quickly make some muffins could be ready to eat iin 30mins.....:D

sf jelly, yoghurt with a tsp of cocoa, sweet pancakes

failing that chain yourself to the sofa like i have this week lol

ellie1969 said:
sf jelly, yoghurt with a tsp of cocoa, sweet pancakes

failing that chain yourself to the sofa like i have this week lol

Ha ha ha!!! There's a good chance that may happen!!!! Is that 'full fat' cocoa or an options type??

the lowest fat one is tesco value low fat cocoa but to be honest ive been using up a tub of the bournville one

3lb down again this week so I'm still smiling!! on any other diet by now I'd be getting frustrated at the scales!! a friend at work has noticed I've lost some weight so that urges me on. My DH has told me I can book a holiday for next year for my 50th so that should definitely keep me on the staight and narrow!!!! - haven't had a holiday in 7 years!!!!

Get booking susiepoo....great loss again. Im 50 next year to, but hubby hasnt asked me to book a holiday lol i must be doing something wrong. Your doing great x

Holiday booked in Kefalonia next June!! Can't wait - another reason to stick to this diet

weigh in number 5 and another 3lbs off!! had a bad weekend with this 48 hour tummy bug going round - kids had it as well last week so it hasn't been a very happy house!!! - anyway, back to eating properly again yesterday - 1 1/2 stones off now another 3 1/2 to go!!!!!

Back