Attack Starting today - wish me luck!!!

Arrrrrrrrggggghhhhh

Love the outfit. You look vicious and friendly at the same time Susie. Good plan not to weigh till Tuesday as you said it will probs be off by then. Keep motivated Susie your ding Dukan fab xxx

Back on track this week thank goodness with a loss of 4lbs this week. My clothes are beginning to get baggy now and I'm enjoying trying on clothes I haven't worn for years!!!!!

Do you think I could do another stone by Christmas??

Well done Susie!!!

Love the Halloween outfit!

There are seven weeks to Christmas, (aaargh!!!!) so it's well within our grasp to lose a stone by then.

I loved it when I was trying on my old clothes a few weeks ago. It's brilliant isn't it when you discover that they actually fit you again!

Congratulations on getting back on track :happy096:

A stone by Christmas........ Ooh yeah xxx

2lb off this week - onwards and downwards - Holidays are coming!!!!!!

Ooooo the coke lorry lol

sididd said:
Ooooo the coke lorry lol

Saw it last night - still makes my heart jump - memories of the boys when they were small and all the excitement!!!! Love Christmas!!!!

Same hear xxx

now i have the coke song in my head lol

ellie1969 said:
now i have the coke song in my head lol

Ha ha ha!!!!!

I see the coke lorry as the start of Christmas too but my other half say it doesn't count if you only see it at the cinema. I did point out that I don't watch tv with work, choir and the gym to entertain me but he was a humbug and said it still doesn't count!

1lb off - better than on!!! onwards and downwards!!

evening susie poo howsot going????

Hi Sididd - another 1lb off this week - just haven't had time to change my profile!!! It was my sons 18th today so we've been out celebrating!! Had a party at the weekend so it's been a bit of a food fest!!! I shall do my best to knuckle down again but there is too much birthday cake lying around at the moment!!!

You're doing really well - can't wait until I get into the 10's!!!

wanted to say hi!!! cake and birthdays AND 1lb off,,wow well done !

2stone 3lb in three months.....your doing fine xxx

Oh well - stayed the same this week but considering the amount of birthday cake I've eaten it's a miracle!!! God help me in the next few weeks with the Costco mince pies!!!!!

nooooooooooooooooooooooo keep away from the mince pies xxx

Back