Starting today :-)

Twinkle BEWARE REGGAE REGGAE sauce it is FULL of sugar=carbs, did you check the label? Though I'm sure it won't hurt too much but I check EVERY label whilst dieting/low carbing.
xxxxxsharon

Thanks voodoo it was a birdseye chicken one that was about 4g carbs in it. Bought all my shakes separately this morning so I got all the flavours I like !

1st day of week 2 and still on track. Had forest fruit shake for breakfast this morning, will have a choc mint for dinner and bacon, sausage and egg tonight. Going out for a couple of wines with the girls tonight. Just tried on my outfit and I look so much better already :)
I can't believe how full I feel after one of these shakes. I came out of work starving yesterday and had a shake and felt full straight away.
Putting the kids trampoline back up today so will try and get some exercise on that lol! x

You all seem to be doing so well!! Well done on the weight loss Twinkle, that's great!!
I'll weigh first thing tomorrow morning before my breakfast.

Hey Rainbowspots good luck with your weigh in tomorrow I can't wait to hear how much you have lost.
I was a bit naughty last night with the buffet table after a few drinks lol! nevermind back on track today with my shakes and a lamb shank and loads of veggies:)
So tired now not used to late night parties!!! night all xx

My favourite strawberry shake this morning before work. I seem to have loads more energy this week and have lost my sweet tooth too! which is an excellent thing lol!
Thinking of making an omelette tonight with salad. Don't think my weight loss will be as much this week but I am trying to think that any loss is better than no loss.

I've definately lost my sweet tooth!! I can't believe I haven't been wanting some Haribo!! Love this diet for doing that because I can easily polish off a bag of Haribo on my own.

Day off today so treated myself to a cooked brekkie no carbs of course lol!!
So with have my shakes and the usual snacks later.
Have been doing a bit of exercise, I did Just Dance on the wii last night and have been on the kids trampoline too (Just hope no one saw me lol)
The scales are looking good again so far this week too!

Welcome kitty!

I also lost alot of weight on WW and here i am now on celebrity slim :)

I have a few tips, but i suppose everyone's different, i like my shakes warm in my Thermo's as it feels like im getting more and it makes them all thick and lovely instead of milkshakey (although my friend doesn't like hers anything but cold, but you can give it a try) also i you really want to do 3 meal replacements a day i suggest maybe getting some of the bars to mix it up a little, and snack on vegetables instead of the snack bars. And water! it really is important to drink the 2ltrs even tho last week that seemed like a mountain to me as i never drank any really, and you can have milk in your tea they just ask you to limit yourself to 3 brews a day :)

Only 3 what sorry im confused lol :s

Ive just had my first weigh in and lost 7 and 3/4lbs and i bought some chocolate fudge bars and the chocolate caramel ones, the fudge one is delish! not had the other yet.

Hiya Kitty, there are a few of us who have started CS recently, pop on every day & have a chat with us.

My loss for my first week wasn't very good but I was naughty towards the end of the week & I had a drink so hoping for a bigger loss this week because I'm being strict.

Good Luck with it!! :D :D

Another 3lbs off this week!! am so pleased yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diet still going well and I am on week 3:) Have dropped a dress size already and have so much more energy. Eating lots of omlettes and chicken breasts and am looking forward to the warmer weather so I will feel like salads lol !!
Having a banana and strawberry shakes today with fruit as snacks and gammon and egg for dinner tonight.

:DThats brilliant Hollie x I have been to a fitball class this morning and am feeling fantastic I have decided to tone up a bit ready for my new slimmer body!!

Another 3lbs off this week!! so thats 12lbs in 3 weeks hahahaha love it!!! x

Week 4 and I have lost another 4lbs this week!! thats 16lb so far lol xx
I love this diet I am looking amazing :))) x

Back