Starting today...

SuzySparkle

Hi everyone! :wave_cry:

I'm starting back on Lipotrim today and I'm feeling quite nervous. I lost 100lb in 20 weeks on the shakes last year and am feeling really annoyed with myself that I have put some weight back on. I'm just so disappointed in myself. Anyway I'm trying to sort that out now by coming back on Lipotrim. I have to say I didn't find it too difficult last time ~ I'm just hoping I don't this time.

I'm hoping to lose 65lb ~ this will take me to lower than I was when I finished last time but I think it's a sensible weight to aim for. Fingers crossed it goes just as well this time...!

Suzy x

Hi Suzy
:welcome2:
Your not alone in putting it back on, I'm sure the vast majority of us on here have at some point even if not after doing LT.
As you did so well in the past I am certain that you will do just as well this time!! Best of luck and keep us posted on your losses!
x

Good luck with the restart Suzy...

And use the annoying and disappointing feelings you have right now and turn them in to determination and inspiration to not make the same mistake again :)

You can do it!!! and will it go as well as last time? .. of course it will :D

x

hiya suzy, well done on your previous loss :) i am sure you will be as successfull this time round to ! good luck chick xxx

Is it sad that I'm enjoying my shakes?! I'd forgotten how much I loved my 'mocha' shake! :heartpump:

Hi Suzy
I remember you; I am on Day 4 now....and like you, forgot how much I enjoy the shakes and the freedom they seem to bring.

hope you are doing ok.

hello suzy! wow 100lbs! thats amazing! i am sure you will do as well this time round x good luck x

Suzy, welcome back and hello to Iris too. Wish you both lots of luck on your restarts. Roll on ketosis for you both and a good weigh in on week one.

Back