Starting today :)

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Hey Guys

I have done most diets on this forum and as much as I cannot face another TFR diet I need something more strict than WW as I easily go off track. I am 30 in October and really want to loose at least 21 pounds by then, do you think this can be done????

Just sipping away at my first shake (cafe o lait) and enjoying it so thats a start lol

Bought a months supply today in boots (ouch!!) and am now broke so I will stick to it lol

Emma :D

hi, wow you have gone great already with your weight loss.
swapping diets sometimes gives our bodies a boost. i came here from atkins and have never looked back.
yes i should think you have set yourself a resonable goal. :D
good luck

:welcome:MummyEm! I'm a bit like you, think it would be easier to list the diets i've not tried! But slimfast mixed with a regular walking habit is really helping me shift the pounds. I'm the lightest weight i've been for 4 years!

Don't forget to add a diary in the diary section and join in with the July Weigh in thread. I look forward to celebrating your successes with you.

hiya welcome to SF i think 21lbs is a reasonable goal by october obviously as with all diets the more you put in the more you get out but SF ive found is pretty easy it has to be im losing on it lol

Back