starting today!

dee57

Yes! This is the first day of the rest of my life. Starting Dukan today. Had to get my head round it....got a long way to go but have to start now.
Weird breakfast of scrambled eggs, crab sticks and fat free yogurt. Must get more organised.

welcome dee :) why dont you start a diary in the diary thread at the top of the page :D xxx best of luck x

Hello Dee - yes organisation really is the key to success of any diet, I reckon... never being caught out by hunger, or being bored with what you're eating...

Good luck and feel free to post your daily menu on the thread, and ask away if you've queries...

welcome and good luck

Thanks for the welcome. I'll add to the diary section as I go. I've tried sooo many diets and have come to the conclusion that I need strict rules. They seem very strict on Dukan, so here goes!

hiya dee

i am the same, i need something strict that i cant have any bad food on or i lose it so fast and just binge

xx

Good luck - I like Dukan in that I can see it working in my day to day life .... PV you can have meat/fish and veg or salad so I can eat out.

I've only been on it since Friday and have lost 3lbs and feel in control again.

Welcome Dee :)

I love the fact that on it's basic level this diet is a no-brainer... :) :) (not sure what that says about me...don't say it! :))

I guess what I love about it is that, once in ketosis, I'll do ANYTHING to stay in it and not have to go through hunger then 'flu ever again! The mere thought of it has stopped me more than once from raising hand to mouth...

As you can see from my signature, Dee, I used to be a little rounder than now... but I didn't know Dukan then unfortunately so I had to count, plan, and often feel hungry!

Why are they advertising gastric bands for £5k on here?!! Grrrr!

Back