Starting Today :)

Kelly1888

Just wanting to introduce myself as I am a new starter today :)

Went to see my CDC last night and got all my shakes!

I have 5 stone to lose to get to my goal it seems so far away but I am looking forward to seeing some results soon!!

xx

Hi Kelly, good luck with your first day xx

welcome kelly, the first 3 days are hard but stick with it and you will have an amazing 1st weightloss good luck hun and ask about anything your not sure about , were all a friendly bunch here :D

Just wanting to introduce myself as I am a new starter today :)

Went to see my CDC last night and got all my shakes!

I have 5 stone to lose to get to my goal it seems so far away but I am looking forward to seeing some results soon!!

xx

Hiya :) I started today too! How do you feel today? Xx

Hey,

It's such a good feeling to be making a start on losing the weight. I feel like this is such a positive diet, as long as you don't listen to the little voice in your head that says a little taste of that won't hurt etc ;)

I'm on day 2 today so am pretty much where you are, hopefully you will be like me and not have any side effects so far! Haha watch this, I will be a nightmare tomorrow ;)

Good luck

Hiya! I feel ok so far, What about you?! What products have you had so far and what do u think of them?! xx

I feel hungry lol, but determined. Tired top! Managed to drink about 2.5 litres of water. I had a banana tetra for breakfast and a strawberry one for lunch. The strawberry one had a horrible aftertaste bit will have to stick to it cause I bought another 6 yesterday lol! How about you? X

Natztastic said:
I feel hungry lol, but determined. Tired top! Managed to drink about 2.5 litres of water. I had a banana tetra for breakfast and a strawberry one for lunch. The strawberry one had a horrible aftertaste bit will have to stick to it cause I bought another 6 yesterday lol! How about you? X

Yeah I'm hungry too! I'm working nights and all the staff have chocolates and cakes :( gutted!!
My CDC said I can't have the tetras for 2 weeks!
I didn't like the soup or the porridge haha so just going to have the shakes! How was day 2 for you then?!
xx

Good luck guys!

Why no tetras for 2 weeks I did but didn't have bars until week 3 as they have a few more carbs in them. Tetras are ok just need to drink more water when on them.

My CDC said I can't have the tetras for 2 weeks!

Well that's pretty mean of her/him, cos there's no reason in the world why you can't have them.

Drives me nuts when I hear about stuff like this. Tetras are a lifesaver when it comes to having a shake at work or when you need to be out and about.

:sigh:

Well that's pretty mean of her/him, cos there's no reason in the world why you can't have them.

Drives me nuts when I hear about stuff like this. Tetras are a lifesaver when it comes to having a shake at work or when you need to be out and about.

:sigh:

I totally agree!

Hi Kelly
If it's any help to you, I started CD on Tuesday. Tues and Weds I felt like giving up, Thurs was better and today's been absolutely no problem. I did tonight what I said I wouldn't do and I got on the scales!
I've lost 8 pounds already. I'm ecstatic.
It's really given me a boost. I had 31 lb to lose, now only 23.
Good Luck

I totally agree!

totally agree as well -its the bards and the water flavourings they don't recommend in the first 2 weeks. This journey is enough without our CDCs giving us wrong advice - you are allowed the tetras in the first 2 weeks - and they are a life saver - I kept one in my handbag and one in the car for the first 10 weeks - that way I was never stuck out without a CD product to eat so that stopped me getting caught out and feeling I had no choice but to eat something else.

It might be worth going back to your CDC and asking him/her to "check"!
Good luck with your journey - its a great diet and the weight will come off so fast if you stick to it 100%.

Back