Starting today!

nickis_here

Hi all,

My name's Nicki and I've just started the Cambridge Weight Plan today. I've been reading a few posts on here over the last few days and the support on here seems amazing!

I've got 3 stone 11lbs to lose which my CWC will happen really quickly. Fingers crossed! :innocent0001:

So far this morning I've had the maple and pecan porridge - and I thought it was awful! I really struggled to force it down and it left me feeling pretty sick for about half an hour after. I made it up according to some other people's recommendations and it wasn't at all lumpy (thank goodness) but was just so sickly. Now I'm worried that all the products are like this - are they?

I've got more flavours of porridge to try and some soups and shakes as well. I really hope these are better! My CWC said if I don't like anything I can call her up and swap them which I might do but I want to give this a complete try.

Do you get better acquainted to the taste?!?! I hope so....

xxxx

Hey don't worry everyone has different tastes and I have now stuck to the three choc flavour shakes and I change my mind which soup I like from week to week. If it makes you feel like that swop it for something you know u like once you tried it.
You can do this don't worry
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with your weight loss journey!!

I have decided today to take the plunge and try it out - I have emailed three consultants this morning and hoping one of them get back to me!

Good luck again
alli x

Hi soontobeslim
Some consultants reply quick others not so don't worry and let us know when you are starting xx

Not that keen on the porridge myself I have a shake for breakfast either strawberry , choc, vanilla or banana i then take a tetra for lunch while at work and then I have a soup for dinner veg is my fave although I do like the leek and potato and chick and mushroom

When I first started I just tried them all and quickly found my faves

Stick with it the results are amazing :)

Hi there I'm Vickie and this is my day two, I quite like the porridge and the shakes so far I have got lots of different flavours
I had a banging headache this morning and am feeling very tired does this get easier?? How do I know when im in ketosis?? :)

Hi all. I really hate the porridge. bleugh :-(. I only really have eitha choc and strawberry shakes and chicken and mushroom soup. Sometimes I'll have my first shake around lunch time then add 2 together in the evening, I like to mix choc and strawberry together, thats nice.
Hi Vickie good luck hun. Headaches do pass and everything will get easier. xx

Thanks Katie are the soups nice? I don't have any but my consultant said I can change if I wanted too.

I like the chicken and mushroom soup and leek and potato, not so keen on the rest as they taste powdery to me. I used to drink them like a cup of soup but now I put them in a bowl and use a spoon, feels more like something proper to eat I guess!. :) x

Once you get through first week it should fade away. Drink plenty of water to help keep you going. I am really bad with drinking I have to force it down lol xx

Lol I am drinking lots of water am peeing for Britain :)
How do you know when your in katosis?
I have to say I don't feel hungry a few rumbles

Ok well bad breath but I don't get that. I tested my wee with a ketostix. If ur CDC doesn't have them in stock try a big chemist. If ur not hungry that's a good sign. I can't get through an entire tv programme without peeing lol xx

Ahh ok will look out for the signs lol, my first weigh in is on Monday I really do hope the diet is as good as people tell me :)
Yup peeing in the adverts lol :)

I liked the apple porridge one but I have only tried a few lol, I want to try the soups as I don't want porridge every day

You'll find as u go along ur tastes change. Hang in there and you'll see the benefits on Monday xx

Back