Starting today!

Petrina

Just had my first shake! 6wks until my holiday! I've had a couple of hectic weeks but I have now jumped on the wagon lol. ?

Good luck hun, I started yesterday, I'm going to Mexico in September so I'm working towards that beach body lol. Wish u all the best!

I restarted yesterday & desperately want to get through Day 2!

I did great on this before but then had a lot of personal problems & the weight crept back on. I have gone thtough feeling a failure to wanting to take control again. I enjoyed getting to a size 10 and hate not being able to get them on anymore since creeping up to a 14. I have to make sure I come here regularly because last time it helped. Good luck fellow dieters and let's help each other!

Hi!

I'm on day three. Starting to feel a lot less hungry but haven't enjoyed my shakes so far (choc orange and toffee walnut, be avoiding them in future). Got loads to lose and determined this will be the last time :)
Good luck and keep us posted!
x

Good luck everyone! I'm nearly finished my second week, so If I can last two weeks everyone else def has a chance ;) haha

Just gotta drink that water, it definitely gets easier once you get past the first couple of days :D

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back