• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting today!!

sushidoll85

I guys! I'm new here so not sure how this all works!

I was going to start weight watchers Tuesday! As I thought with new year coming up I wouldn't want to set myself up for a downfall! But then I thought better now than ever, and my other half is poorly so he won't be drinking anyway!

So here I am, I'm starting today!

Signed up to weight watchers online! I pointed up my breakfast! We usually have a Chinese or Indian on new years eve!! But I think I might make one instead, that way I can use lots of veg and no oil etc! Plus I can control portion size!

Anyway........wish me luck!

Also 2 questions....

For the past 2 weeks I have been going for a run in the mornings (even on Xmas day) only a 20 min run, until I get fitter I guess! Do I have to eat these activity points?

Also I been trying to figure out what I do with 49 pro points!

Anyone know? Or like to share.....

Current bmi 29.5 :eek:) I was very shocked but found out it was my thyroid! So I also have some tablets from my doctor that can help speed up my metabolism! I am aiming for a bmi of 21.7 which is my comfortable weight of 10stone 7 (I'm tall)
This is a weight I had been years until recently and never really had to maintain!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

vikstar

Silver Member
Just wanted to wish you the best of luck for starting WW. It's a great path but the journey can be rocky at times ;)

Yes, your runs count towards activity points but you don't have to use them.

:)

MrsLmc

Gold Member
Hiya and welcome.

On the activity pp if you don't use them make sure you use your weeklies. I tend to keep mine for the weekend for take-away and a bottle of wine or other treats. If you are exercising make sure and use all your dailies too because I found my weight loss slowed or stopped if I didn't eat enough while exercising xx

Good luck and if I can help with anything just ask xx