Starting today!!

sushidoll85

I guys! I'm new here so not sure how this all works!

I was going to start weight watchers Tuesday! As I thought with new year coming up I wouldn't want to set myself up for a downfall! But then I thought better now than ever, and my other half is poorly so he won't be drinking anyway!

So here I am, I'm starting today!

Signed up to weight watchers online! I pointed up my breakfast! We usually have a Chinese or Indian on new years eve!! But I think I might make one instead, that way I can use lots of veg and no oil etc! Plus I can control portion size!

Anyway........wish me luck!

Also 2 questions....

For the past 2 weeks I have been going for a run in the mornings (even on Xmas day) only a 20 min run, until I get fitter I guess! Do I have to eat these activity points?

Also I been trying to figure out what I do with 49 pro points!

Anyone know? Or like to share.....

Current bmi 29.5 :eek:) I was very shocked but found out it was my thyroid! So I also have some tablets from my doctor that can help speed up my metabolism! I am aiming for a bmi of 21.7 which is my comfortable weight of 10stone 7 (I'm tall)
This is a weight I had been years until recently and never really had to maintain!

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck for starting WW. It's a great path but the journey can be rocky at times ;)

Yes, your runs count towards activity points but you don't have to use them.

:)

Hiya and welcome.

On the activity pp if you don't use them make sure you use your weeklies. I tend to keep mine for the weekend for take-away and a bottle of wine or other treats. If you are exercising make sure and use all your dailies too because I found my weight loss slowed or stopped if I didn't eat enough while exercising xx

Good luck and if I can help with anything just ask xx

Back