Starting today!

Good luck! As soon as mine arrive in the post I'll be starting too! :)

Good luck everyone. I won't pretend that the first week is easy, but come here for support, stick with it and take it one day or even one hour at a time. I spent my first 2 weeks in bed by 9.00 every day, but it got me through!

17.5lbs in 29 days for me, it does work and you are all going to see the results very soon.

Rachel

Im not on s&s i'm on LLT, but i will be moving over to this diet once my supplies wain.

I agree with Rachel, if you start to feel hungry or crave food, a hot bath and an early night work for me every time, and i wake up feeling very proud that i made it through another day without a blip.

Good luck, this sight is an invaluable source of encouragement and advice, make sure you visit regularly x

So started yesterday and that went fine.... today, I am dying.

So tired, have a headache, want a cheeseburger, have massive grumps lol

Also tried the water flavourings and didn't get on with them. Accidentally made a cup of tea with milk and was halfway through it before I realised. So maybe my first day wasn't a massive success, but I'm getting there.

I guess it doesn't help that this morning I woke up with a sore throat and think I'm getting a cold either.

Please say this gets better, because right now it's a big load of poo.

Keep going a little milk a brew will not hurt so don't think you have messed up already on your first day! I know everyone on here will say it to but make sure you drink at least 3 litres of water a day it really does
help! I am determined this time to stick with this, I am on day 2 on s&s and compared to Cambridge it is much better! I tend to suffer around day 5 when all my stores have gone but if you can get a week under your belt you will find it a breeze from then on! Keep positive and good luck just think of all the weight you will loose! Xxx

Back