Starting today!!

2nd day nearly in and doing ok. Started TOTM today so maybe i have started CD at the wrong time. Does it affect your sleep patterns?? I didnt get to sleep till nearly 5am this morning......and i had to get up at 7! I was so `alert` i was going to go downstairs and do some baking..........but then i thought that then i would have to eat it! Its good reading the posts from ppl who started same day as i did.....see if they feeling same as me :D

Ill keep popping back ....

catch...

Hi Babs

I was the opposite as you and the first 4 days I wanted to go to bed by 7pm! I lasted till I got my little lad to bed at 8:30pm and then crashed out. from day 5 my energy levels soared and I can stay up for ages now (I certainly couldn't before I started the diet!)

Hey

I was naughty today and had one of the bars! I know i shouldnt have them until week 2 but i was dying to try one so i did! Ive substituted it with a shake though o hoping it wont do any damage! i know i will still have a few days to get into ketosis but at least now i know i like the bars!!
Ive had 5 litres of water though as well!!

Hasnt really affected my sleep as i could sleep for england anyway!

Emma - Yeah i live in Birstall only a very small town! Not much going on haha! I go to CDC in Tingley as i work at o2 near white rose centre so i can go after work on a friday! But she is in Disneyland so getting weighed on 16th! My CDC is caled Claire she is really nice and she charges the exact RRp prices as well which is a bonus!!

How u feeling now everyone?!!

Birstall is big enough for me to get lost in lol! Don't know Tingley very well, I've been to the White Rose centre once, I've lived in Leeds over a year now, I'm hopeless.

I haven't got any bars from my counsellor yet but will try some in a fortnight when I order my next lot of packs. I'm sure you'll be ok with one bar :)

Em xx

Hey Emma how have you lost 8lb? is it your first day today?

I practically live in white rose much to my husband to be's dismay lol!!

I didnt even have the whole bar just 2 bites cos i was curious!!

Let me know how you get on!

Lou xx

Hey Jules

Good luck to you as well!!
Wow 16lb in 2 weeks thats really good!!

Keep me posted on your progress

Lou x

Hey Lou, it's my second day today on CD, but I low carbed last week and the weight just dropped off. I'm veggie so I ate low carb veg (made a soup!), quorn, cheese, nuts, eggs and salad and drank lots of water. I'm down 9lbs now and already in ketosis (I went into ketosis last week).

Are you going to weigh yourself this week or wait for your weigh in?

Em
xx

Well ive tried weighing myself in the past but think i need som new scales as i dropped mine on the floor!

I weigh 15st 2lb at the moment but the scales say i weigh 300kgs which is about 42 stone!!! lol so i dont think they are correct!!

im still not in ketosis but cant wait!! Im feeling a little icky so lukin forward to it!!!

r u weighing yourself?

Yep. Going to do my ticker on the weights recorded off my scales and let my CDC sort out the weights for my official weigh in card.

Hope you get into ketosis soon. I really don't feel as bad as I thought I was going to.

Em
x

PS I'm 15st4lbs on my scales which most likely means I'm 15st11 on my CDCs.

So what weight r u wanting to get down to?

What days are your weigh ins on?

How tall r u?

Im 15st 2 and im 5 ft 7 ins

I would like to get down to 10 and half but im going to see how my body shape changes! Im not too bothered about numbers i just want to feel nice in my clothes and in myself too!!

I'm just a smidgeon under 5ft7 apparently, so 5ft6 and 3/4 or something silly. Not sure what I want to get down to. 13 stone is my first target as I don't want to overwhelm myself, and as you say it's not the numbers that are important but how you look and feel.

My official weigh ins are fortnightly on a Monday night. Seeing my CDC again on the 19th at 6pm.

I have never done this kind of diet before and I only started yesterday .... had 2 horrible meals - Banana and Brocolli and Cheese! Liked the ones that I have had so far today. Cappuccino and Fruits of the Forest.

Good to read peoples views and comments - totally agreed with just getting down to what I feel comfortable with.

Good luck everyone.

Hi

Yeah im not sure about weight yet i have put 70lb which would make me 10st so we will just have to see!
I love the choc mint and choc shakes! Vanilla is lovely with pysillium husks to make a porridge!

Good luck with the diet and keep me posted on how your doing!

Lou x

So how have we all done so far?
I have been on SS for 3 weeks and have lost 16 and 3/4 llbs and feel great.......I can't get the ticker thing to work properly!

Hey, I'm in my 3rd week and have lost 20lbs altogether now, but that includes some I lost low carbing before starting CD.

Hey

My CDC is caled Claire she is really nice and she charges the exact RRp prices as well which is a bonus!!

How u feeling now everyone?!!

Hi,

Just thought I would say that I go to Claire too - what a small world! She is lovely isnt she? How are you doing?

Donna
xx

Hey

Ive lost 20lbs now but dont get weighed until Thursday 6th as Calire is away in Wales so hopeing to get another half a stone shaved off!!

How u doing?

Claire is really lovely!!

xx

I got weighed last night and lost another 4.5llbs .... a grand total of 1.5 stone. Really pleased with myself for dropping down 2 dress sizes. My Husband is thrilled with the new me!! :D

Back