Starting today

Bmatbev

Hi all,

I am starting today, I have had enough of being the fat one and not being able to wear fashionable clothes etc..:cry:

My mum has just lost loads of weight with Lighter Life, but I cant afford that so I am trying Exante.

Hopefully you guys will be able to give me the kick up the bum that I need.

Is there somewhere I can track my progress on here? Or where can I get a ticker?????

Hope to speak to you all more xxx
Bev

Hiya Bev,

Welcome aboard.

It's a brilliant diet and found it to be very filling and majority of the packs very tasty. I cant say i honestly hate any just prefer others over certain ones
I got my ticker from the myfitness pal, but others use th eticker factory i think
Good luck with your journey
x

Hi and welcome - Lilly is right, Exante is a great diet...Im sure you'll enjoy the packs you get :)

Best of luck starting, once you get the first few days under your belt it will get much easier :)

You can also pick up a ticker from tickerfactory.com

Last edited:
gudluck with your start, im also starting today just about to have my 1st pack veg soup,

Does it get easier??

Yes it does. Once you're in Ketosis, you'll find that your appetite will be supressed (one of ketosis' benefits!) ...Im not going to lie, at first you will find it difficult resisting, this is when will power comes into play. Keep focused on your goal - for me its a wedding dress...Giving into those goodies will only make you feel incredibly bad. As the weeks pass, you almost 'forget' about food and you fild it easier to say no to things. This diet really teaches you about sensible eating and more importantly, portion control. I have noticed as well that I have gone off a lot of things that I used to really like such as: McDonald's :jelous: ..The smell of it makes me want to throw up!!

Once you start seeing results, you'll not want to give in. Seeing the scales decrease and clothes getting bigger, as well as clothes that will start fitting you properly instead of bulging at the seems make what seems impossible BE POSSIBLE and motivate you to keep going. When this happens, it really really does make it worth while - believe me! I am such a foodie! I love to cook and I also make celebration cakes and cupcakes in my spare time!

Stick with it, you'll do wonderfully and you begin to notice the difference very quickly indeed :) xx

Back