Starting today :-)

weelanie

Well I have been faffing about with various diets including exante for about a year and got as low as 11st 13lbs which I then had to sabotage. 1 year on and weighed today at 14.2 soooo gutted but no one to blame but myself. I am going for an op in oct/nov just waiting for a date and am terrified about the anaesthetic especially at my current weight. So today is day 1 and this time I have no excuses I am doing this as I will not be so selfish as to put myself through an op at this weight when I have 2 beautiful kids to think about and not forgetting my hubby. He is very supportive but unfortunately I have been unable to convince him to join me on the exante journey lol. Well that's my very long winded story and I plan not to weigh untill week 4 but I will see how long I can last as like to weigh daily. Thanks xx

best of luck to you, stick to it and your losses will be fab :)

Good luck!! Just keep thinkin of ur kids tht will keep u goin xx

Start Weight - 15.11
Week 1 -

Thanks so much. They are having a snack and I can almost taste it :-( . Today has been far tougher than any other time I have tried this diet. I am arguing with myself as to wether I should stick it out or do healthy eating. Wish my brain would shut up lol

Well u mayswell giv it a go. I knw how u feel iv got too boys myself n always got goodys in. But it does get easier. Im on day 5 n once u get thru the first couple days its not too bad. I jus keep imaginin how bad id feel for eatin somethn naughty xx u can do it!!

Start Weight - 15.11
Week 1 -

Stick with it weelanie. Healthy eating is good but leads to other temptations. As you say its not worth taking the chance regarding surgery so stay focussed & the weight will start to come off.

Back