starting today

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
Hi everyone

I get married in 103 days :eek: i had ages to loose weight, but all of a sudden the wedding is just around the corner!

I ordered my wedding dress in 2 sizes smaller than I was when I ordered it and I am pretty much the same size now whooops!

I know I am going to struggle, but I dont have a lot of choice, I dont just want to loose weight for the wedding, but for myself long term too, I dont want to be the fat mummy once DS starts nursery etc.

So here I am starting today, aim is just to loose as much as possible before the big day

Good luck to anyone else just starting too

xxx

Hey hun good luck with ur weight loss journey. I too am getting married in Oct and I have 8 weeks left to lose 2 stone. My dress is a size smaller but this diet is great for faster losses. I am on day 18 and I have had 2 days off and still lost 9lb :) it's really hard for the first 3 days but once you push through it gets much easier. Xx

Hi , you will be fine,the losses are quick at a stone a month and they do say a stone is a dress size, it was for me anyway. As long as you can can be 100% you will walk it. Good luck x

Good luck everyone, Im starting too in a day or two once my packs arrive, just ordered them last night and very excited

good luck ladies!

i have done well so far, 4 litres of water and 2 packs, its a night thats worse for me, have decided if it gets really bad i will just have a 4th pack today, not great but much better than anythign else :)

xxx

managed to stick to 3 packs so i amm pleased with myself, its not often i get passed the first day :eek: day 2 and i have had one shake and 1 litre of water so far, its going well which i am suprised at!

how is everyone else doing?

xxx

Just had my 2nd shake so far I've only drank 500 mls water so I'm going to have another 500 then take my dog out for a walk to distract myself!!

uh oh starting to feel rubbish, so hungry, really bad head and burning up but shivering, i just have to keep remembering i will only feel like this for a few days right? my little man wants to play and its raining so we have to stay in but i just have no energy, but in the long run this will all benefit him when i am thinner and have more energy and i am happier wont it? xxx

Keep going stay strong believe me it does get easier. Being in ketosis gives u more energy and not as hungry. It will be worth it, just think when u get into ur dress how good it will feel :) x

thanks for the support, i woke up feeling fab today, last night was hard, really hard but a nice bath and early night meant i didnt give in, today it was 12:30 before i had my first pack, not hungry at all today, only had my pack then as my little man was ready for his nap and i didnt want to wake him with the blender if i got hungry!

is it possible to be in ketosis already?

xx

diet wise its going well thanks how about you?

i cant remember the last time i got to day 4 and was 100% on track! although OH is doing the diet too and finding it hard so he keeps talking about food, especially burger king argh i want one so much!

my gran isnt well and rang me at 6:50am this morning asking me to go round, unfortunatly she has just been diagnosed with dementia and depression so just trying to keep her happy but she cant understand why i cant just have a biscuit bless her haha!

how are you getting on?

xxx

Sounds like you have a lot of stuff to keep you busy Stacey. You should be over the worse now & once the first week is over you shouldn't get food cravings any more, well not often anyway. Good luck with reaching your goal for the wedding x

Back