Starting today

Hi im in exactly the same position as you, my husband left me 3 weeks ago, my world fell apart too,so i know how you feel, however i stopped eating and it propelled me onto the diet lol x

It's a sickening feeling isnt it? Just awful - I stopped eating too and then I woke up yesterday and decided I'm not going to let it beat me - he will be sorry (which he will be lol) and that i have to get on with life or just wither and die :(

I really feel for you - I didn't think anything apart from someone dying could ever hurt me so much.

But, life goes on and like I said he will need me before I need him - in fact he has already needed me twice lol

x

I think I will weigh in every Tuesday too - It's a weird day to start a diet but I thought - It's now or never.

I would be over the moon with a 3lb loss every week - I hope I can achieve it :)

Cant wait to drop dress sizes - I have wardrobes full of clothes - some still with tags on that no longer fit me.

When i was size 20 i had clothes from a 20 down to a 8-10. I had it all in black bags with the size on the bag kept the size i was plus one size down out of the loft. Ive bought some stuff recently on ebay some shorts for summer as there are some bargains about.

I have a "spare" wardrobe that just houses all the clothes that no longer fit me.

There are clothes in there from a size 26 all the way down to a size 10.

Hopefully by next Summer I will be able to wear shorts......I never thought to look on Ebay for clothes.

Lots of people buy clothes never wear it and put it on ebay

You can pick up some great bargains.

Ive kept my bigger clothes its all in loft but im never using it again lol.

Im online looking up tummy tucks :)

I'm gonna have a look on Ebay and see if they have any nice Summer clothes as I lose weight.

I think I will have loads of loose skin so will probably need a whole body lift and a booby lift too
:(

Well im looking at the prices it looks as tho ill have to have it done abroad as its so expensive here in uk

Id like lots done but my stomach is the thing that needs doing the most.

Yes go on ebay can have a new wardrobe of skinny clothes for summer :)

Well im looking at the prices it looks as tho ill have to have it done abroad as its so expensive here in uk

Id like lots done but my stomach is the thing that needs doing the most.

Yes go on ebay can have a new wardrobe of skinny clothes for summer :)

Everything is so expensive in the UK - including surgery :( - it's ridiculous

The difference that makes the difference between being able to save up and not.

Im hoping to maintain my weight for a year and have op next year.

Its about 2750 abroad for tummy tuck

The difference that makes the difference between being able to save up and not.

Im hoping to maintain my weight for a year and have op next year.

Its about 2750 abroad for tummy tuck

That is very reasonably priced - I thought it would be more expensive than that.

Where to abroad are you looking at?

If you maintain for a year - your skin may shrink back a little and you may not need a tuck.

Brussels is the price I quoted ive yet to research elsewhere. But I will do

Ive stayed at a size 12 for about 9 months so my skins shrunk a bit but will reassess next year and if not ill have some money to spend on a holiday :)
Its 6k plus in uk for op

OMG 6K - that is a ridiculous amount of money to have to find - I think if we have made the effort to lose the weight we should have it for nothing - after all we are saving the nhs thousands by not being treated for obese/overweight related conditions!

OMG 6K - that is a ridiculous amount of money to have to find - I think if we have made the effort to lose the weight we should have it for nothing - after all we are saving the nhs thousands by not being treated for obese/overweight related conditions!

And of course we have contributed to it for years through our NI contributions

I think its so hard to get it on nhs now I know I wont because it's not causing any medical problems. Plus ive seen a lot worse than mine. Its covered in stretch marks from having the children.

Would just like a tight stomach :) I can dream :)

I think its so hard to get it on nhs now I know I wont because it's not causing any medical problems. Plus ive seen a lot worse than mine. Its covered in stretch marks from having the children.

Would just like a tight stomach :) I can dream :)

ha ha me too :D

Hi there Sarah! Just wanted to say welcome and hi! I started slim and save yesterday, so I am just getting started like you!

I hope you will find people on this forum as supportive as I have. I'm subscribing so make sure to keep us updated!

I think we'll all go plastic surgery crazy before we know it! Arms and boobs for me please! Maybe we can get a group discount :)

Hi there Sarah! Just wanted to say welcome and hi! I started slim and save yesterday, so I am just getting started like you!

I hope you will find people on this forum as supportive as I have. I'm subscribing so make sure to keep us updated!

I think we'll all go plastic surgery crazy before we know it! Arms and boobs for me please! Maybe we can get a group discount :)

Hi lottiebird,

I think this forum is fab - thanks for the welcome.

I cant wait until the day that i need plastic surgery lol

Wouldnt that be good a group discount :)

Back