starting today

jazz86

ive been calorie counting for a few weeks now on 1000 a day eating lots of fresh fruit and veg and lean meat and fish and the occasional kitkat lol , im now starting alli

i have read mixed reviews about this so i decided to give it ago , at least il be too scred to scoff any high fat food as i know this can trigger unwanted "affects" LOL

i have been losing around 4lbs a week for the last five weeks

Hiya, I too am starting Alli today (well last night actually). I'm also doing WW and have been since Jan... lost 2 stone, have about another stone and a few pounds to go and just want the final push!

Hi,
I started Alli this morning. Glad this site is here.

Would you recommend doing WW as well as taking Alli or is Alli enough ? I have just come off the Cambridge diet as it really was making me quite ill and moody lol . dont think my parnter could take anymore !

Durhamlass

hello i am calories counting and doing alli i didnt get on with the whole points thing with weightwatchers but like that you could eat without restrictions

lets all keep each other updated xx

Hi there!

How are you finding the diet? Have you had any side effects? What kind of thing are you eating?

I am on my 4th day now, and have had no side effects, had a little cheeky look on the scales this morning and havent lost any weight either....

Having trouble keeping up with counting the calories and fat content - yesterday I had 30g over my fat allowance and didnt even feel the effects of it i thought that was the whole point of the diet!

Feeling a bit cheated really.

The people on the Alli website are really unhelpful and unapproachable so i thought i would come here!

Not totally sure of my losses on alli as have been a wee bit unwell so cant give an accurate measure.

Yes, would definitely suggest weight watchers at the same time as it is a low fat diet. :)

Back