Starting Tommorow

jpduk

Hi all,

My name is Joe I am starting the lipotrim programme tomorrow. Hope I get through the week I am in work now and I am just having water tonight & use up a tin of pineapple chunks then start on my chocolate shakes tomorrow night

I decided to get the chocolate as they are supposed to be the nicest. :)

What do you use to mix your shakes in ?
I was going to get a mixer from the body builder shop but it was closed so got a flask for now.

Good luck Joe on you lipotrim journey and welcome :) I only drink the chocolate ones and use a shaker for them I find the colder the shakes the better. Try making a chocolate one with ice cold peppermint tea it's lovely. Don't forget to drink lots of water x

Good luck Joe!

I also just use the shaker x

Thanks for that toddshar, I am sure I have some peppermint at the back if the cupboard. Bet it makes a change to just chocolate

Hi Joe ,I use a blender that I used to make smoothies , I use plenty of ice to have it really cold plus I only drink the strawberry & chocolate , all the best ,and good luck
Tigger

Hi all

I am now just having my first shake at work I brought in a hand blender the shakes don't taste bad at all.

One question though why do you have to drink it in 15 mins ?

As far as I no , I think. It loses all the nutrients not 100% thou , but that's what chemist told me
Best of luck
Tigger

good luck...i prefer the shaker too....i did through a phase love chocolate but no prefer strawberrt

Good luck to you! I love all the flavours, u can have a spoon of coffee in a vanilla shake and its lush! Strawberry is my fab at minute tho!
Thing they new to bring out banana flavour lol!
I use the shaker from gym too, have it with a few ice cubes and wit a straw I don't no why but I find it more filling through a straw??? Ha odd

Back