Starting tomorrow 06/07/2010.....

Stick with it guys, I promise you if you give in and eat naughties then you may not regret it today but you definately will tomorrow, when you are faced with having to start all over again. Believe me, I've done it too many times to admit.

I am on day 2 of a restart and am being a right mardy mare, but I know tomorrow it will start to get easier.

Ketosis doesn't stop you craving food, but it stops you being hungry, giving you half a chance to start tackling those mind games.

Good luck everyone! It's so worth it when you get to weigh in!

Wow lots of starters! i started yesterday to :)
Can i join you ? ... I have already done CD before i started in jan made it to 2 stone and then had a break at my parents in cornwall and it went wrong .. so ive had a good time off it regained just over a stone and im back :eek:

Day one went well ... am trying to keep myself away from temptation today cos all i can think about are the crisps and the cereals downstairs lol ...
Im not working today so currently sat in bed on the lappy chilling out with my 1.5 ltr bottle of water ....
Good luck everyone ... what day do you all w.i ?

I weigh twice a week, on a Monday and a Thursday. I can't trust myself to go a whole week without checking in with my CDC.

Sounds like me kez .. i have a sneaky weigh each morning after i have a wee just somthing i have to do ..

xx

And me, I have to weigh. To stop myself I get my OH to put the scales up in the loft where there is no light and lots of cobwebs!

Oh my word lol .. my OH did exactly the same thing .. he said i was obsessing lol .... no way id go up there .. but i did somthing bad i bought a new set haha!

Hehe, he put my wiifit board up there too when he realised I wasn't using it to exercise, just to weigh each day! :)

Hi all,
Got my 1st w-i later .... better be a good one ... this has been a very tough week! :fingerscrossed:

Hi Cornish, congratulations on your midweek WI, thats fantastic for week 3

Nally how are you doing, how you feeling now?

Geri F First weigh in always good whatever the scales say make a massive difference to how you feel in week 2.

Nally how are you doing said:
Day 2 and I feel fab! Full of energy although peeing like a racehorse all day long! Thirsty as sin as well so making sure I'm getting the water down. Got a funny fizzy/furry taste in my mouth, is that normal?

Off to Pilates tonight which I know is going to knacker me out, the good thing about not eating any food though is that I'm so knackered in the evenings I'm sleeping right through whereas normally I have the worst insomnia!

Sounds silly but feels like I have already lost a bit from my chin (of all places) - I might be imagining it but it's keeping me on the straight and narrow.

How is everyone else doing? :cool:

Back