Starting tomorrow (5th June) - New to CD & Minimins.....

hannah1309

Hi All...

Im new to the Cambridge Weight Plan and also new to Minimins! I couldn't risk starting the diet over the weekend as was away with friends and would have failed miserably! But I am going to start the sole source plan tomorrow and have my first weigh in booked for next Monday! I'm a bit scared but really want & need to lose 3 stone!!

Anyone else starting tomorrow?

Hannah :eek:

hannah1309 said:
Hi All...

Im new to the Cambridge Weight Plan and also new to Minimins! I couldn't risk starting the diet over the weekend as was away with friends and would have failed miserably! But I am going to start the sole source plan tomorrow and have my first weigh in booked for next Monday! I'm a bit scared but really want & need to lose 3 stone!!

Not starting.. However 12th week on Wednesday and at the present moment I'm at target with a loss of 3st 1 lb @ week 11...

Good luck.. Stay on ss until you reach target then work up the plans .. It's amazing how quick 12 weeks go...

Thanks for your reply!! Wow!! Congrats on your weight loss! That's amazing!
Have you stuck to ss plan throughout? How long are you planning on doing it for?

Hi Hannah,

I am not starting this week (am on week 9) but just wanted to wish you good luck and happy weight loss :)

Hi there

Good luck, stick with it and you'll see amazing results.

I have my 4th weigh in tomorrow and in 3 weeks lost 22 lbs.

hannah1309 said:
Thanks for your reply!! Wow!! Congrats on your weight loss! That's amazing!
Have you stuck to ss plan throughout? How long are you planning on doing it for?

Yeah.. Stuck with plan throughout ... Ss... I now plan on moving up the steps, I guess that will be about 6 weeks...

It's a brilliant plan

I'm restarting today- did it before last year & lost 2st in 3 weeks.... Started today & errrggghhh hate the 1st few days :-/

Hey

Wow you did amazingly last year - well done!! Did you put it all back on or have you managed to keep some off??
Good Luck!!

I am 2 'meals' down - Strawberry shake was actually a lot nicer than I expected!! mmmm

I have put on 6lbs- but only these last few weeks with bbq's etc- i seem to swing that 6lbs on & off- at moment I'm 6lb up :-/

I've had a tetra shake this morning & just had my 2nd - a veg soup :) am sipping a coffee- I do have drop of milk in cos I can't stand it black -didn't affect my losses last time, I find tea/coffee filling. I've got some mix a mousse stuff so will have a choc mousse later

I've been on cambridge for 3 months :) Good luck with your journey x

Thank you all!!!

So far so good! Day One nearly over.. How will I know if I am in Ketosis?

hannah1309 said:
Thank you all!!!

So far so good! Day One nearly over.. How will I know if I am in Ketosis?

U will have stinky breath and u wil no longer feel hungry usually hits u between day 3-5

Everyone reacts different. I didn't feel hungry but then i was at work so was very busy. Make sure you drink the water they recommend as that will help with all the symptoms

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

hannah1309 said:
Hi All...

I started on Monday so I'm only on day 3, how u finding it? X

Ketosis for me is when i have no hunger pains & i can taste metal in my mouth :) Also i have the ketosis sticks too!

Day 2 is here!!! I am finding it surprisingly OK!! Although I am definitely not a fan of the Porridge's!!! I forced down the Maple and Pecan one this morning!

I am going to try and get my hands on some Ketosis sticks today!

I have started a weight loss diary on here somewhere - in the CD diary section I think! Try and find it to follow me on my journey!! :)

(I am brand new to minimins so hope I am doing this all right!)

H

Glad you are finding it okay

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I started 7th June (yesterday)... I'm finding it hard at times but surprisingly easy at others, and I swear my belly is smaller, probably because I've had no solids but I'll take it!!! How you finding it?

kellmo said:
I started 7th June (yesterday)... I'm finding it hard at times but surprisingly easy at others, and I swear my belly is smaller, probably because I've had no solids but I'll take it!!! How you finding it?

Hey kellmo,

Congrats for making it to the end of day 2, they say the first few days are the hardest! I am at the end of day 4 - feeling surprisingly ok, just incredibly tired whilst at work especially in the afternoon... I'm not really that hungry just keep getting cravings.... And that's all they are going to be!!! Lol

Keep me updated, what plan are you following?

I'm on SS. I'm an all or nothing kinda gal so I had to do that first and for as long as humanly possible. I get weighed on Tue, that's only 6 days on the plan but the night after is my daughters 8th birthday, we always have a little tea party with all kinds of treats so I'm hoping for a good loss to motivate me through the party.... I'm so hungry right now but it DOES pass after a while.

Back