Starting tomorrow (5th June) - New to CD & Minimins.....

Hannah my start weight is 13 stone 12 so we are about the same.... I'm off work this week (half term) I'm not sure what it'll be like come Monday!!

Funny you say that actually I have suddenly come over really hungry!! Have been fine all day!! Drink more water it'll be fine!! The water is helping so much but I find I am forever going for a wee!!!!

I started on Tues (5th) and my first weigh in is on Monday so I am doing a 6 day week too!! How tall are you Kellmo? My CDC has put me on SS+ to start with, apparently because I am tall?!!!

Have you ever done CD before? :)

hannah1309 said:
Funny you say that actually I have suddenly come over really hungry!! Have been fine all day!! Drink more water it'll be fine!! The water is helping so much but I find I am forever going for a wee!!!!

I started on Tues (5th) and my first weigh in is on Monday so I am doing a 6 day week too!! How tall are you Kellmo? My CDC has put me on SS+ to start with, apparently because I am tall?!!!

Have you ever done CD before? :)

Sorry, it appears I made you hungry! I'm ok now - after yet another pint of sparkling water!!

I am 5ft 4in (short) so I'm on SS but my CDC told me I could swap and change SS and SS+ as I wanted after the first week or so, I will do that eventually but for now I'm ok. How tall are you?

No I have never done the CD before, never considered anything other than healthy eating (WW, exercise etc) but desperate times call for desperate measures. I'm a serial yo yo dieter and I'm fed up of it. I want to break my addiction to food not merely replace junk with healthy food only to start on the junk again. Does that make sense? X

Hey Kellmo

How you getting on? Unlike me but I have a very quiet weekend for a change, feeling a bit bored to be honest - but that goes to show I would have normally just filled my boredom with food!!! So far so good! Have not cheated once... :) Boyfriend says he can see a visible difference already and I'm only on day 6 so I am very pleased!! Hope you are doing ok :)

Hiya Hannah. I had a rotten day yesterday, felt VERY hungry and VERY sorry for myself! I feel lots better today though, took the dog for walk long slow walk and feel a bit woozy! It's gorgeous here so I'm imagining myself in summer slimmer clothes! It's a good incentive!

kellmo said:
Hiya Hannah. I had a rotten day yesterday, felt VERY hungry and VERY sorry for myself! I feel lots better today though, took the dog for walk long slow walk and feel a bit woozy! It's gorgeous here so I'm imagining myself in summer slimmer clothes! It's a good incentive!

Oh my god where do you live? It has been miserable and grey all day today and has been raining none stop for the last 4 hours!! :(
Glad you have been feeling better today, hope it lasted all day!

I've got my first weigh in tomorrow!!! Nervous but excited!! :)

I live near Manchester Hannah, shockingly nice weather! Good luck with your weigh in, let us know how you did, I've got mine tomorrow (Tue) but it'll only be after 6 days on the plan x x have a good day x

kellmo said:
I live near Manchester Hannah, shockingly nice weather! Good luck with your weigh in, let us know how you did, I've got mine tomorrow (Tue) but it'll only be after 6 days on the plan x x have a good day x

Wow! Manchester having better weather than us? First time for everything!! Ha!

Yes my WI today is also only after 6 days on SS+ (4 packs + 200ml skimmed milk - not a meal) plan as I only started it last Tuesday! In fact it's weird to think that it was only last Monday i was tucking into a full english breakfast! (we were staying at a hotel)!! These 6 days have really dragged for me!! I just hope the scales are kind this morning... Any loss would be fab!!

Good Luck for yours tomorrow :) x

Just had my first weigh in, lost 9lbs in 6 days (was a short week tues-mon)

Good start and starting to feel normal again - no headache this morning! :)

That's amazing, well done. I've just has a sneak on the scales at work, they only show a 4lb loss (and I weighed myself on them last week!)... Feel gutted. My WI is tomorrow

hannah1309 said:
Just had my first weigh in, lost 9lbs in 6 days (was a short week tues-mon)

Good start and starting to feel normal again - no headache this morning! :)

Well done.... :)

Well done on your loss

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Ok so just got back from my 3rd weigh in... I am on Day 21

Total loss so far is 17 1/4 lbs.... feeling fab!!!! :)

Hoping to be in the 12's next week and then it's the home straight to the 11's...... :cool:

hannah1309 said:
Ok so just got back from my 3rd weigh in... I am on Day 21

Total loss so far is 17 1/4 lbs.... feeling fab!!!! :)

Hoping to be in the 12's next week and then it's the home straight to the 11's...... :cool:

Well done

Just a little update because I have been rubbish and not kept this thread up-to-date... I am now on day 36 (time has flown since I started this thread saying 'its my first day - i'm scared' lol... I have so far lost 24lbs so only 4lbs away from a 2 stone loss... Really happy with that! My goal was 3 stone loss altogether so I am more than half way!! yay!!

How is everyone else doing?? I now need motivation to exercise as my slightly slimmer frame now needs a lot of toning!!

I took underwear pics right at the beginning, and have continued to take them every 2 weeks, they show small changes each time - I will post them once I reach my goal!! :)

Well done on your losses and well done for sticking to it. Not long until your target :)

Well done on your losses and well done for sticking to it. Not long until your target :)

Hey

Thanks very much, congrats to you... you are doing amazingly well, we now have pretty much the same BMI and weight.. and our targets are very similar, we can do it!!! Oh and also same goal date... I have a wedding on the 1st Sept so need to make it by then!! :)

Back