Step 1 Sole Source starting tomorrow...7 stone to lose

what is your loss so far? i am seeing my cdc Thursday instead of Tuesday she is busy!

You know what... My legs are alright it's my midriff that's heinous. I'm More a frock and opaque tights look. Or maybe I'm in denial about that?! Maybe I look like the mum from hairspray?

i measured myself today...just enormous numbers lol

I've lost 14lbs over 6 weeks but haven't lost in last 2 weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh no!! do u know why??

Had a couple of nights out and wasn't really feeling it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi I just completed day 4. Day 3 was an absolute killer - thought I was going to give up but managed not to cheat. Today was easy though for some reason....keep going it's worth it!

Izzy x

Hi there, believe me social policy and psychology would be much more interesting and useful - being able to translate old norse or medieval french isn't much use in the job market !
How is the diet going? I am on day 5 tomorrow. The worst thing is I am always on the loo lol. I've been drinking red bush tea which has quite a nice taste and is caffeine free. You sound like you have a busy lifestyle. I hope you get a little 'me' time...

Izzy x

Thank you! Though not much chance of being less busy unless I clone myself!!!

Day 3 here and drinking flasks of green tea with mint!!!! Redbush is good too...

Have you lost anything so far?

Yes but not sure sure how much - the scales say different things depending on where they are in the bathroom. So will wait for my weigh in on Friday. After day 3 it got easier for me although my son is off school with a bug which I have now caught so that is making me feel rough. My throat is raw from coughing. ..i will try the green tea with mint it sounds nice!

Have a good day,

Izzy x

It will be good for that sandpaper throat!!!

Poorly children are always a challenge. My DD has Sensory issues so any pain or discomfort it's like she is being maimed. Hard to deal with!! I have to go all zen when she is poorly otherwise I fear I may combust.

Well work beckons so I hope you have an easy day ahead.

Have you read a book called 'The Sensory Smart Child'? I'm sorry I don't remember the author, it's about children with sensory issues.....

Evening!

No I have not but I've got lots about ASD and SPD, various forms of low level learning disabilities. The problem is that you can not often diagnose and treat until children get older unless the issues are profound. So her sensitivity to clothes, noise and skin sensations are just attributed to a "phase"... That has lasted 4 years. So we use fish oils and baby massage and patience!

How is the plan going? When is your weigh in?

Sensory issues are so difficult, and often much misunderstood in this country. I work part time in reception which I adore . I have been off sick this week with our youngest who kindly shared his germs with me so I am looking forward to Monday. Is your daughter at nursery? How do you find they manage her sensitivities ? It makes a huge difference if you have supportive staff involved I think.
I got weighed this afternoon and have lost 13 lbs ! Incredible! Not only that but several inches all over too. I am so pleased! Can see the difference in the mirror and so could my partner ( he'd been away since Sunday).
How about you? When is your weigh in?
I hope you're doing well and manage to relax a bit over the weekend.

Izzy x

By the way I meant to ask.- how do you get a all that pink writing with you goals etc?

Hey Skinnyb how did the weigh in go yesterday?

Sensory issues are so difficult, and often much misunderstood in this country. I work part time in reception which I adore . I have been off sick this week with our youngest who kindly shared his germs with me so I am looking forward to Monday. Is your daughter at nursery? How do you find they manage her sensitivities ? It makes a huge difference if you have supportive staff involved I think.
I got weighed this afternoon and have lost 13 lbs ! Incredible! Not only that but several inches all over too. I am so pleased! Can see the difference in the mirror and so could my partner ( he'd been away since Sunday).
How about you? When is your weigh in?
I hope you're doing well and manage to relax a bit over the weekend.

Izzy x

Wow izzy how amazing!!

I weigh in next Tuesday and can only hope for a similar number... Awaiting Aunt Flo so scales have not moved as yet....

The nursery are fab with her, they have a sensory tent which she sits in if it gets too much. It's mostly things like itching and certain fabrics, labels, or having too restricting clothes on that bother her.
But she is also very headsore and hates brushing her teeth because the brushing motion tickles. She has been known to scream the house down afterwards, I learned quickly that the fight wasn't worth it and now she controls the brush herself and I don't get stressed about the technicalities.

I think the pink writing was last time around...it's in edit profile..you can enlarge text,colorise and enhance!!!

Must check that out now!!!

Hi, just popping in to say good luck for tomorrow. Let me know how you have done. I'm hungry tonight, I've been cooking lunch in advance for a meeting that is taking place at our house in the morning. It's difficult not being able to taste the food!
I have never seen a sensory tent.....It sounds fabulous!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Izzy x

Well poorly child stops play until later!!!

Been up all night with my youngest. It's hideous she has this bug and as I mentioned she gets all upset and can't cope with the sensations. She's currently tearing clothes off even though she says she is freezing.

When's your weigh in?

Oh my goodnight....i feel for you, and for her. Sending hugs to you both. I was off all last week with my youngest who had a really nasty bug. He shared his germs with me and both had headaches and high temperatures followed by a hacking cough. My science mad daughter gave us a day by day commentary on what the bacteria were doing to our bodies - just what you need! I don't get weighed until Friday afternoon and feel really hungry all the time.....
Do you have to juggle work with your daughter's illness? I hope you don't get it too. I am fortunate in that I mostly work from home and don't have a boss to breathe down my neck.
Keep your chin up

Love Izzy x

Back