Starting tomorrow and am terrified...

<3_my_cat_x

Hi all,

I have been stalking this forum for a few weeks now, at the same time as uhmming and ahhing over whether or not to do Lipotrim. Anyway, have finally decided this evening this is it. I went to the chemist and signed up. Weighed in at 17.5 on the chemists scales, which is annoying as I was 17, 1 on mine this morning! Oh well I suppose I have eaten today. I have been cutting down for the past few weeks. Lost about a stone since September but I am getting impatient and want a kick start. I have 5 weeks (ish) until Xmas and I would LOVE to be down 2 stone or even more by then. If I could get to 2.5 stone off I would be ECSTATIC, but I expect that is pushing it a bit? I am terrified I won't manage it and I will be miserable and hungry etc... I have done VLCDs before (Slim and Save) with success - got down to 12 stone for my wedding in July 2013 and was very happy at that size even though it is still too big for my height, I was happy and I was pleased with how I look. Going skiing at xmas and at this rate I doubt any of my ski gear will fit but if I could get 2 stone off it should do.

So, wish me luck, about to go and cook the last supper! :)

Any support gratefully received!

x

Welcome! What should we call you on the forum? Sounds like a great idea to kick start your weightloss up to christmas. Do you think you'll refeed and then go back on the diet until you reach goal or would you like to use another diet after Xmas?

I'm about 44 days done and dusted and hoping to be at goal for Xmas. Fingers crossed.

I think if you're happy at a certain weight, it doesn't necessarily matter what the scales say so if you're happy at 12 stone well that's great.

Anyway best of luck with the last supper (I did that too lol!) and let us know how day 1 goes. X

Hey mycat welcome to the forum and how did Day 1 go? I'm a new starter too and I'm on Day 4 today. Stick with it -you'll be glad you did after your first weigh in! (And I'm saying same to myself here!)

Last edited:
Back