starting tomorrow - anyone else new starter?

Hi
I'm new to this forum! I started today, hopefully stick at it! Don't feel bad at all yet! Hope you are all doing well x

Hi Lcxx. Good luck with today and it won't be long until you are looking back on your first week ... and, like me, ... starting the fourth week!

Hey Ladies - Do any of you have diaries? There's a section up above for you to record every step of your journey (if you wish!). I'm on my 3rd week, have lost 15lbs so far and more motivated than I've ever been. I also have a lot to lose. I was intending on losing 6 stone but the first stone has come off so painlessly, I'm going to stick with 6 stone (so in reality will be 7 stone iyswim :D). Have a great day everyone!

Ladies if you stick the first two weeks it gets easier from there. Best of luck and don't let social events derail you. It's only 3 months of your life. Sticking with it will be so worth it.

Hey Ladies - Do any of you have diaries? There's a section up above for you to record every step of your journey (if you wish!). I'm on my 3rd week, have lost 15lbs so far and more motivated than I've ever been. I also have a lot to lose. I was intending on losing 6 stone but the first stone has come off so painlessly, I'm going to stick with 6 stone (so in reality will be 7 stone iyswim :D). Have a great day everyone!

I don't have a diary.

Congratulations on a good three weeks so far.

Even though I've lost a good amount in the three weeks I've been on the diet I'm aware I have a long way to go. I can feel a bit of difference in my clothes already but can't imagine (even though I've lost the weight before) the dramatic difference I'm going to see in such a short amount of time.
Three months will make a huge difference. I'll have to follow the diet for longer, but 3 months is my first big milestone and I know from past experience that, all going well, I will have dropped a few clothes sizes by then!

Now, if only I could stop feeling hungry in the evenings.... Three weeks and still hungry. It'll come right once I work out the limit of my carb intake to stay in ketosis.

Back