Starting Tomorrow eeeek

slimmerplz

Hey all I start my TFR tomorrow (6/1/12) I am dead nervous but I am also so excited to loose all of this weight and start looking good again and feeling comfortable :D

Anybody else with me?.....:D

Hey there!

I've known of the diet for several months now and I just stopped off on the way home and got my first weeks pack! Just like that, I just did it! lol.

I too feel nervous but also ready to lose the weight too!

Be good to check in with you now and again...

Kiz...

Hey there!

I've known of the diet for several months now and I just stopped off on the way home and got my first weeks pack! Just like that, I just did it! lol.

I too feel nervous but also ready to lose the weight too!

Be good to check in with you now and again...

Kiz...

Hey Kiz,

I hadn't even heard of it untill today and I went round my dads and saw my sister drinking the strawberry shake and she explained it to me so I cam home researched it, phoned the chemist and away I was!

Please do keep me updated on how your doing and I shall do the same!

Can I ask how did you get your bmi line at the bottom of your post everyone seems to have one but I dont have a clue lol .....

Kate

Welcome to LT and to the rest of your much skinnier life =D I was on this diet for 7 weeks before xmas and lost 2stone 4lbs, and now Im back on it on day 3 to lose the rest of my weight!
I will be looking out for your progress!! Good luck =D xxx

Welcome to slimmerplz and Kiz and good luck with starting Lipotrim.:welcome2:

If you need any help please ask:)

Thank you Mini and Brochmor!

I'm on day two and feeling a tad hungry but coping well, lol. I have dinner to cook tommorow as my dad is coming to visit. I have my chicken soup at the ready!

Keep telling myself "It's only for a week out of your life". That is a week at a time.

cheers again, Kiz...x

Well done on getting to day two, each day done is a success.

When you have your first week done and first weigh in you will be delighted with yourself.

If you have a pack left over for this evening if you divide it in two and make two little mini meals and spread them over time that might help to keep the hunger down...just remember to make each half up fresh and consume within 15 minutes as some of the vitamins are water-soluble.

Once your in ketosis it will get that bit easier.

Hey there

today is my 3rd time on lipo ..........day one for me .......first few days are the hardest just adjusting i think
getting used to what your taking in etc !!

good luck with it your doing well

Hi everyone I'm now on day 2 and I'm so pleased I made it through day 1 without giving in. So far I don't feel too bad but I can feel a bit of a niggling headache. This is probably due to me not having as much caffine. I can't stand tea without milk :)

I'm hoping to lose 4 stone in time for family celebration in May. Do you think this is achievable?

I must say these forums are a great help. I'm looking forward to keeping up to date with how well everyone is doing.

Hi LainaG! I think it most certainly is possible! last time i was on lipotrim i started off at 13.5 stone and i was losing on average just over a stone a month! unfortunately i didnt compleate the maintainence part so the weight crept back up!
Im on day three today and i can already feel a difference! my skin seems much smoother and clearer, my face isnt as red and blotchy!! i cant wait for the next three months! x

Good luck slimmerplz!! It gets easier from day 3 onwards!!! Wait until your first weigh in you'll be delighted!!! :D

Good luck slimmerplz!! It gets easier from day 3 onwards!!! Wait until your first weigh in you'll be delighted!!! :D

Thanks so much, i'm actually not doing to bad not feeling hungry becasue I am keeping on top with my water in fact i really need to force myself to have the 3rd shake for tea lol.

My only problem is getting the urge to chew food but I am getting better I know it sounds sooo weird but I like to smell the cooked food and then all my urges go away cz im not actually hungry.

Like I said weird I know but its getting me past the days :D

Halfway through day 3 now, think it will get a lot easier after week one when I get my results.

A quick question I started LT on a Friday so does that mean I weigh the following Friday or the Thursday cz Thursday is day 7 but I was unsure whether it was friday to friday?

Thanks so much, i'm actually not doing to bad not feeling hungry becasue I am keeping on top with my water in fact i really need to force myself to have the 3rd shake for tea lol.

My only problem is getting the urge to chew food but I am getting better I know it sounds sooo weird but I like to smell the cooked food and then all my urges go away cz im not actually hungry.

Like I said weird I know but its getting me past the days :D

Halfway through day 3 now, think it will get a lot easier after week one when I get my results.

A quick question I started LT on a Friday so does that mean I weigh the following Friday or the Thursday cz Thursday is day 7 but I was unsure whether it was friday to friday?

I'm actually not too sure and I've spent the last day or so trying to look that up around here but I think you go in day 7 by the looks of it! The pharmacist wrote down on my card to go in next thursday and I started last thursday you should be okay on day 7 to get checked! I know how you mean about the chewing and the food, i had an awful day two- food was everywhere around me and i just wanted to chew even if i didnt get to swallow. The smell wasnt bad but once i kind of knocked myself back into why i was doing the diet i was fine, actually cringed at the amount of food i could have eaten at the time.

I have seen on another forum that you can make a chocolate bar out of the chocolate shake- if you mix it with water into a paste and freeze it but I think i might try that on my third week in just in case! So if you do need to chew there are options. But you are right- you don't need it and just think if you are getting hunger pains its not fat burning and the results will be fab!

I'm not doing so good on the water but drinking an amount of black tea so have a two litre bottle with me here now and going to aim to have it gone by this evening. Just don't forget to have your shakes because yesterday I went to bed without having my third one didn't want it at all but didn't want to deprive myself of the vitamins either. Will be starting my chocolate shake now in a few minutes and i'm thinking "do i really have to?" haha!!

Believe me Day 4 is a breeze!! :p

I'm actually not too sure and I've spent the last day or so trying to look that up around here but I think you go in day 7 by the looks of it! The pharmacist wrote down on my card to go in next thursday and I started last thursday you should be okay on day 7 to get checked! I know how you mean about the chewing and the food, i had an awful day two- food was everywhere around me and i just wanted to chew even if i didnt get to swallow. The smell wasnt bad but once i kind of knocked myself back into why i was doing the diet i was fine, actually cringed at the amount of food i could have eaten at the time.

I have seen on another forum that you can make a chocolate bar out of the chocolate shake- if you mix it with water into a paste and freeze it but I think i might try that on my third week in just in case! So if you do need to chew there are options. But you are right- you don't need it and just think if you are getting hunger pains its not fat burning and the results will be fab!

I'm not doing so good on the water but drinking an amount of black tea so have a two litre bottle with me here now and going to aim to have it gone by this evening. Just don't forget to have your shakes because yesterday I went to bed without having my third one didn't want it at all but didn't want to deprive myself of the vitamins either. Will be starting my chocolate shake now in a few minutes and i'm thinking "do i really have to?" haha!!

Believe me Day 4 is a breeze!! :p

Yes I think I will go to the pharmacy of Thursday maybe just after lunch and fingers crossed it will be good news but even this morning woke up and I felt like my face looked slimmer so who knows will keep you posted :)

Lol I know exactly how you feel I said to my partner can I just chew the food and then I thought no kate if you chew food then you wont hit ketosis and I really am not going to fail at the diet this time around I will be thin and not shy of photos being taken or hide to the back of a room I want to be the one that can go on a night out with friends and feel good about myself and dance away without a care in the world.

Oh that chocolate bar sounds gd do you know how much water you need to use and how long you freeze it for that would be a gift from heaven whether or not it taste good just to be able to chew something knowing that i'm allowed lol

Yes I do make sure I drink them all but like you said its like do I have to lol I am the same everyday I fill up two 1.5L bottles of water and I then can keep track of how much I have drank and what I have got left.

My method in the maddness is that they say you have to drink at least 2L of water a day but no more than 4L so if i drink 3 it should be the perfect amount lol who knows I could be talking a load of rubbish :)

Day for tomorrow bring it on I am getting in to the rota of things now think I have eventually got myself in the right mind for this diet and I really believe I can succeed!!

Got 9 stone to loose and I will be a very happy girl. Am aiming for 1st 1/2 a month with exercise do you think it is possible?

Yes I think I will go to the pharmacy of Thursday maybe just after lunch and fingers crossed it will be good news but even this morning woke up and I felt like my face looked slimmer so who knows will keep you posted :)

Lol I know exactly how you feel I said to my partner can I just chew the food and then I thought no kate if you chew food then you wont hit ketosis and I really am not going to fail at the diet this time around I will be thin and not shy of photos being taken or hide to the back of a room I want to be the one that can go on a night out with friends and feel good about myself and dance away without a care in the world.

Oh that chocolate bar sounds gd do you know how much water you need to use and how long you freeze it for that would be a gift from heaven whether or not it taste good just to be able to chew something knowing that i'm allowed lol

Yes I do make sure I drink them all but like you said its like do I have to lol I am the same everyday I fill up two 1.5L bottles of water and I then can keep track of how much I have drank and what I have got left.

My method in the maddness is that they say you have to drink at least 2L of water a day but no more than 4L so if i drink 3 it should be the perfect amount lol who knows I could be talking a load of rubbish :)

Day for tomorrow bring it on I am getting in to the rota of things now think I have eventually got myself in the right mind for this diet and I really believe I can succeed!!

Got 9 stone to loose and I will be a very happy girl. Am aiming for 1st 1/2 a month with exercise do you think it is possible?

Yeah oh my god how I would love some chewing gum, it would be heaven but i would risk what i've put into this already so i'm trying to stick to it. I has become a lot easier for me and if is getting this easy in week one what will it be like next week- i hope a breeze!

With the choc bar, I think all you need to do is put enough in to make it a paste and put it onto clingfilm and freeze. I would probably think that it would be like putting it into a mousse and you add a little bit of cold peppermint tea you would have mint chocolate. The more i talk about it the more it seems that i should go make it now :D

You're exactly right though, keep thinking of the long term goals, some people here have made those collage boards where you put all the pictures up of outfits and little goals to achieve, i bought a white board in tesco and just wrote my goals on it and put it up in the kitchen beside my blender so its helping. You're most likely right with the water, I just can't bring myself to drink it but I start back at work tomorrow so i will be depending on it big time!

My friend started the LT diet in November at 16stone and has just hit under 13 today at her weigh in so I'm sure if she can do it (without any exercise) you definitely can too with exercise! I would say the best thing to do would be walking and a little weights to tone up arms, that's what I've started today. I lost 2 stone before on the tesco shakes but never really bothered trying to tone up while on it so my arms were left with wings so this time it will be different! I've 4 stone to lose definitely with the hope of losing 5 stone and she's motivating me to no end on it!

Once you hit it organize to get a few professional photos done and hang them up everywhere. Thats what I'm thinking- then I'll have no choice to keep on track!! :)

Hi , check with your consultant before trying the bar as mine said to me last week that the reason u have to drink the shakes within 15 min is because all the supplements are organisms and they die off when left longer so u don't get the full supplements . I don't know whether putting in freeze woul stop that process but it would take longer than 15 min to freeze .

Best to check just in case . Glad u both feeling and doing well . I'm on day 4 and got bags of energy (for a change) .

Hel x

Hi , check with your consultant before trying the bar as mine said to me last week that the reason u have to drink the shakes within 15 min is because all the supplements are organisms and they die off when left longer so u don't get the full supplements . I don't know whether putting in freeze woul stop that process but it would take longer than 15 min to freeze .

Best to check just in case . Glad u both feeling and doing well . I'm on day 4 and got bags of energy (for a change) .

Hel x

Thanks for the tip I will make sure I ask before I go ahead, although I do hope its possible that would be amazing lol.

Glad your feeling ok and with lots of energy I feel the same :D Looking forward to my 1st weigh in on thursday I can already notice a change in my face! :D

slimmerplz said:
Thanks for the tip I will make sure I ask before I go ahead, although I do hope its possible that would be amazing lol.

Glad your feeling ok and with lots of energy I feel the same :D Looking forward to my 1st weigh in on thursday I can already notice a change in my face! :D

Me too , that was what felt weird last time is that it shows on your face straight away . Let me know what they say about the bars and how u get on I'm not weighing till Friday morning

im glad your saying you could see it on your face - as im on day 3 and thought i could ... then told myself i was being silly how could it happen it such a short period of time. yay! well done ladies on staying strong.
:)

Back