Starting tomorrow.. ! need help !

canaryellow

Hi everyone.. :D

well, tomorrow is my first day..
After being on CD for a good few months, and shedding a good few stones, i wanted a change..
The shake, soup thing wasnt for me anymore.. however ! i couldnt fault the diet in anyway, shape or form..
The thing is.. i now dont drink milk, and even though i have been off the CD for 5 weeks or so, drinking milk hasnt tempted me at all..
Will it still be ok for me to use the SW,?
Also... has anyone been on this diet for a very long period, talking at least 6-9 months.. ? if so did there hair start to go thin ? would love to hear of anyones that did, mine did and so did a few of my close mates that done CD for a long time..

Also, could anyone recommend for me what plan would be better, as i dont really want to eat an excessive amount of carbs !! not had pots for months, and to be honest i dont really wanna start them..
or if anyone would like to share there diet sheet with me, ( especially if there had a megga loss) that would be fab.. lol
Sorry for so many questions, thanks for listening..

Kel x

have no info about cd sorry but started sw about 2 weeks ago, it seems to work well and your never left hungry... i am a bit sick of potatoes thou, but a lot of ppl have some great ideas for recipes on green so u should have a look. Then theres always red days if u need a change. good luck with everything :)
c x

Sorry I cant really help with info on SW its been years since I did it, but just wanted to say good luck with it & look forward to hearing how you get on.

Just moved this response over from "syns on treats" thread. You asked if having no syns will increase your weight loss.......

Depends on the person i think. Personally some weeks i have had my full syns and lost a fair bit other weeks i haven't. I think you would probably struggle not having any syns at all. Also with out them you probably wouldn't stick to it, you would go mad craving stuff.

Some very simple things have syns not just choc and sweets. For example tomato ketchup, olive oil, and mayo. Some syn foods i use are to make free foods better, like sauces and dressings.

I have tried quite a few diets and not got on well with them. I hate being hungry and Lighter Life just wasn't for me. I have also tried the GI and although i did lose, i got fed up of having to follow recipes and buying lots of ingredient i didn't use very often. I love SW I can eat as much free food as i like to fill up, i can still have the little treat in moderation and have lost 22lb already.

I have rambled on for ages, good luck with whatever you choose to do, but i would highly recommend going to group if joining SW. :) :) :)

Back