Starting tomorrow :) need to lose 9 stone :/

vampalicious

Silver Member
hi everyone, not been on here for nearly a year lol, had a lapband 9 years ago but it failed and i gained all my weight loss back on and have been turned down for a bypass so its back to the start and trying everything i can to lose weight!

did cambridge a few years back and lost 2.5 stone in 6 weeks but piled it all back on, hoping that i will do better this time round as wanting to lose 3-4 stone by july good luck everyone :) xx

Good luck vampalicious, you will do great! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya I started today have also done cambridge lost 5 stone put it all back on plus more. I have just under 9stone to loose so like you a journey to do.
How are you doing today? i have had 2 shakes (not into soups as i like them thick with bread) got vanilla for my dinner.
Maybe we could help each other along this journey like you i need to be about 4 stone lighter by july as got hen weekend on 20th and dont wanna be the extremly fat chick but the fat chick i can live with lol. Then the rest of by christmas would be good
xx

hiya
i would love it if we could help each other :)
well i started this morning, had a banana shake, im also not having soups, not going to have the bars either as for me the whole point of doing meal replacements is that food is out of the equation,
i blended the banana shake up with the water and loads of ice, it wasnt too bad, was doing ok but really wanted coffee and the one i had early morning was discusting as it had sweeteners in it and no milk, bleugh!

by tea time i couldnt stop thinking about food lol, ( i eat later that usual and dont have breakfast so i have my frst shake at 12 ish, , dinner is 5-6 and tea about 9-10pm so thats what time i have my shakes but i know like with cambridge the hunger will stop once im in ketosis, anyway i had a chocolate shake and omg, discusting is not the word!! MINGING!!! downed it in one go and gagged a few times lol,

feel a bit less hungry now and drinking a bit of sprite zero, i know the citric acid can knock/delay ketosis but i was fine on it with atkins and cambridge,

any way good luck! cant wait till weigh in already lol...

hows your day been? Nikki. xx

Last edited:
Welcome to Exante. Good luck with your first week

lol. i like the chocolate, i cant stand the banana, the first few times i drank the shakes id gag on it its only know after over 1 week on and off on them tht ive been able to drink them without gagging. The first day is usually the worst, my first proper day was last monday (i cheated on Tuesday, so started again Wednesday then cheated Saturday n Sunday) and that first day i was reaching into the cubboard for chocolate lol but i didnt give in thankfully

Lol hate choc and love banana!!!

Good luck ladies, im a bit like you both, done meal replacement before and lost 2st.....and then put it all back on!!

Quite a few misfires, but back as of yesterday. Currently waiting to get up for my first naked weigh in lol!

0 lost : 61 to goal

Morning All
DAY 2
How we all feeling? I had such a bad head yesterday nothing helped took headache tablets drunk water went to bed at around 9pm as didnt want temptation as hubby doesnt finish till midnight. I think the first day is always harder so i hope today will be easier even though i know i will be hungry but like yesterday i will keep saying i will end up in paris naked at this rate as i have new clothes that dont fit me lol so have to loose the weight to wear them lol.
Drinking pint water now followed by a banana shake this morning.
Good luck everyone we can do it xxx
Marion xx

Hi Nikki just noticed you the same height as me are you going for 11stone too? That is what i am going for if i go any smaller i look ill even though they say i should be around 9st7lb i would look gross i still want some curves lol xx

Hey you gorgeous people, I am hoping my first "bumper pack" will arrive tomorrow so I can start on Thursday! I too have a similar mammouth journey ahead but I hope with support I can do it this time...for the last time!!! I have a rubbish history of huge losses and then gained it all back....Good luck in your first week...will be joining you soon!!! Xx

hi ladies i was on exante at start of year and did great but had a holiday in spain with girls and have struggled to get back on it ever since but i have a few packs left over and i will order a month supply on fri when i get paid, im excited about starting again but know the struggle that is ahead!!! Good luck everyone

Good luck on your journey. Try sticking a couple of sweeteners in the chocolate shake. I have it like a mocha - sweetener, shake and spoon of coffee all mixed up with hot water. Hate the chocolate one cold, but this is quite tasty! :)

Mmm gonna try that in the morning, coffee & choc shake! Not a fan of the choc cold.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi All Day 3 for me
Got hubby to buy me some straws as i make my shakes really think with ice so hard to drink normally and really enjoyed my vanilla shake this morning was like macdonalds but not as sweet but was so full after drinking it so thiink i got the right balance for me
Hope you all have a good day xxx

HI EVERYBODY, i just ordered a bumper pack.... scared, but excited... will need lots of help. anybody want to be my buddy so I can report back every day...? I plan to start no later than next Monday... :)

I've jumped ship to s&s but I'll be your buddy if you stil want me!!

You on myfitnesspal? You can find me there, same name

7 lost : 60 to goal

hi Leanne, i start on monday.... so reading loads to get my mindset right.... really hope i can do this... ARe you doing TS, and have you been on something like exante before? Hope u r feeling better soon xx

Back