Starting Tomorrow, Quite Nervous

can't wait to move my frog along the daisies LOL

Hi

You seem positive this morning and most importantly you have a plan to get you through the day... :)

The Summer Berry is nice in fizzy water as well as warm. One of the things you'll notice is how cold you start to feel and I find the warm water with Summer Berry comforting and it warms you up.

I've got my jug of fizzy water with Summer Berry on my desk at work with a glass and as soon as I finish the glass I top it straight up - I've usually done the 1.5L of fizzy by lunch and then I start on the 1.5L of still which I've drunk by hometime.

It's a nightmare at work as we have a pasty man come around 9:30am so office smells of food all morning and then of course it's bloody lunchtime...!!

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

Good luck today.... and don't drown... :D

aawww Mrs Roch, a pasty man :eek: :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: druuuuuuuuule

poor you, that must be sooo tempting, well done for not giving in to temptation. How long have you been on CD for??

p.s. good idea about the warm water, I may give that a go soon, not felt cold yet but felt hot this morning, it's my TOTM, started the same day as I started CD (yesterday) so I have my monthly headache too, probably a mix of the two but I feel a bit groggy today, even the back of my eyes ache, I'm off to take some tablets. Hope the pasty smell isnt too bad for you today:(

forgot to say, last night I made the broccolli and cheese soup... I made it with a little extra water so it would last longer...boy was i sorry, it was DISGUSTING, it even had a banana taste to it,,,, yuk, I had to drink it too, can't believe I managed to wade through it. That one won't be on my list for next week, thank gaaaad I only chose one of them.

I'm now sipping my first shake of the day (cappucino) .... I thought if I could wait for a few hours before having a shake then my last shake of the day will see me up til bed time..... I added a little coffee to my shake to make it more like my regular creamy coffee, I guess it's not too bad, I hope I get used to the taste. I liked the strawberry one i had for breaky yesterday.... sorry to go on, I should write all this in my diary/blog.

hope you all have a good day...

I'm only a day ahead of you - I'm on day 3 but of my third re-start.... did my first VLCD back in 2004 (Lighterlife).

I'm quite focused at the moment. I've set myself some quite specific goals this time round.

We must be a similar weight because my first goal is to be down to 14st by the end of the first month (loss of 1st and 4lb) and then my next one is to be 12st by 12th October (which I think is 13 wks away). That will make a total of 3st 4lb lost.

If I reach this goal and depending on how I feel, I'm then going to take each week as it comes - I'd like to get down to a weight that I want to maintain. I think that's been my downfall in the past - I've never got to a weight where I thought "this is it"...

I felt incredibly tired yesterday - you could have put me in the middle of a very busy high street and I would have slept. Every time I visited the loo (and that was a lot of times..) I had a quick 5 min power nap... not sure it did any good...:)

Hope you're feeling abit more human later... keep drinking the water so you flush the toxins out of you..

ps: you look great on your wedding day - won't be too long and you'll be able back in it... :)

I'm only a day ahead of you - I'm on day 3 but of my third re-start.... did my first VLCD back in 2004 (Lighterlife).

I'm quite focused at the moment. I've set myself some quite specific goals this time round.

We must be a similar weight because my first goal is to be down to 14st by the end of the first month (loss of 1st and 4lb) and then my next one is to be 12st by 12th October (which I think is 13 wks away). That will make a total of 3st 4lb lost.

If I reach this goal and depending on how I feel, I'm then going to take each week as it comes - I'd like to get down to a weight that I want to maintain. I think that's been my downfall in the past - I've never got to a weight where I thought "this is it"...

I felt incredibly tired yesterday - you could have put me in the middle of a very busy high street and I would have slept. Every time I visited the loo (and that was a lot of times..) I had a quick 5 min power nap... not sure it did any good...:)

Hope you're feeling abit more human later... keep drinking the water so you flush the toxins out of you..

ps: you look great on your wedding day - won't be too long and you'll be able back in it... :)

omg, I couldn't have faced work today... I'm at home bringing up my little girl so I don't 'go out' to work currently but if I did then I couldnt have gone in today, would have been sent home if I had. I truely do hope that you dont feel like me, maybe you're used to it with doing the other VLCD. It still must be dreadful for you though. I can't honestly see me feeling much better.... I hope I'm proved wrong as I have read so many great/fabulous before and after stories..the piccies are amazing...and I soooo want to be in 'that club' I hope I don't get tooo ill on this as I need to lose this weight.

start weight is 15st 10lb at my CDC's house, I'm 15st 7 at home, so gonna stick with my CDC's weight as that is more official I guess.
If I feel better (or when I feel better to be positive) I'll add my goals to my signature.

Thanks so much for your company today, I truely do appreciate it and hope that I'm not too miserable, the last thing I want is to bring you down too, especially as you're in your first few days too, sorry if I have... I don't mean to. You are a great support.
Still feeling yucky..so I'm going back to my couch..ttfn xxx

ooops, forgot to say I'm 5ft 5" (just under).
not sure of proper clothes size... sometimes 20 sometimes 22 but was lucky to buy an 18 from M&S the other day. got 3 gorgeous tops at a fiver each, not in the sale. They seem to be good sizes, really casual, like a t-shirt but with a little roll on the sleeve with a little button, nice colours too. Bargain I thought x

Sorry to hear you're still feeling yukky...:(

The goal is worth a couple of crappy days - if you liken it to having a baby, when you first fall pregnant you're sick and unbelievably tired and you know there's no going back because you've made the decision to having a baby. You get through that stage and then you get to 9 months and the baby here's and it's all worth it and soon forgotten. It's short lived and a short "blip" in your life but at the time sometimes it's a struggle and other times you feel great.

You've set yourself a goal, there's no turning back in your mind, you want to be back at your wedding weight - you can do it....:)

Rest-up, keep drinking the water and make sure you have your shakes. Plan a nice hot bubble bath once your DD's tucked up and an early night.

And don't be silly - this forum is for the good times, the lows and highs... :)

Hi Hannah, just a quick post to tell you I feel much better than I did earlier today. I still feel ill but nowhere near as bad. I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

thanks again for your company today, you helped me loads.

ttfn x

Glad your day has improved - tomorrow will be much better...

Get this first week out the way and your first weigh-in result will keep you motivated for the weeks ahead...

Have a nice evening..

:) :)

thanks Hannah, you too.
hope you have a good day tomorrow. Bet you can't wait til WEIGH DAY. fingers crossed for a good loss for the both of us x

Back