Starting tomorrow! Scared and excited!

Had quite a stressful afternoon and now I'm craving something sweet. I won't give in but wondering if I'm going I be able to manage with things like this cropping up constantly. Guess that's the whole point of trying to break the eating cycle. Going to have a cuppa and see I that helps.

Had quite a stressful afternoon and now I'm craving something sweet. I won't give in but wondering if I'm going I be able to manage with things like this cropping up constantly. Guess that's the whole point of trying to break the eating cycle. Going to have a cuppa and see I that helps.

it will get easier honestly, hang on in there

Hi P

My afternoon went ok too - I just can't face black tea. It is hard to think that we wont be eating food for a while. I'm just going to take it one day at a time.

T

I seem to be taking it hour by hour at the moment. Then I remember why I decided to do this in the first place and that gives me a wee kick up the backside lol. Thank god for this forum. Thanks Ladies!!

I seem to be taking it hour by hour at the moment. Then I remember why I decided to do this in the first place and that gives me a wee kick up the backside lol. Thank god for this forum. Thanks Ladies!!
I agree.... i couldn't do it without the peeps on here!!!!

Deezer said:
Honest it passes.... if you cheat you will feel awfull.... keep positive hun!!! You can do it!!!!

Thanks Deezer, that's just what I needed to hear. Hope your day is going well. I will keep you posted on my progress xx

hows it going for you today ? i hope you are having a less stressful than yesterday

Hi there. So far so good. Holding on to how good I felt when I went to bed lastnight knowing I had stuck to it. And seem to be managing ok cooking for the kids and my husband. For now im taking it one day at a time.

Do the shakes taste better over time? I'm really struggling with them and the only way I can do it is to gulp it down as quickly a possible!!!

Taken your advice with the water and so far no hunger or headaches although I do have a horrible taste in my mouth but I can live with that for now If the weight starts to come off.

I read your post about feeling more comfortable on the bus, it made me laugh but you must feel such a sense of achievement. Your posts and the others are such encouragement to us new starters.

thanks for the support.

Pamela xx

Hi Girls

Well day 2 is going Ok. I'm back to work today so finding it a bit easier than yesterday.

Not looking forward to day 3 you hear so much about it.

Pamela I like you the only way I can to take the shakes are to down them i one go. ( And pray they stay down)

Girls - Can we use toothpaste ? I just used a tiny bit this morning

Thanks Trish

Hi Trish. I'm hoping we can use toothpaste and mouthwash as brushing me teeth is the very first thing I do after downing my shake lol!!

you are not allowed to eat toothpaste but using it is fine, you can only use listerine original though no minty ones as they have sorbital in them or something like that

Are you able to use a fresh breath spray? I've stoked up on mouthwash and got a spray too but thought I'd better check first. I'd hate to set myself back because of a spray!

no, no spray sorry, you can use nu phar ( i think thats what they are called) breath strips your pharmacist should be able to order them for you they are on the lipotrim website ... for all your other questions and there will be more... someone else posted this on this site a little while ago and i think it is pretty good .. so here you go lovely girls Lipotrim | Weight Loss Programme | Lipotrim Diet | BMI Calculator

Last edited:
im just coming the the end of my 4th week and i love to cook for my family. it killed me at first but ive been baking cakes and cooking big meals for my boyfriend and daughter. it really doesnt bother me now as i enjoy the comments that im losing weight more than eating, good luck hun

Thanks Lucinda! My husband just commented his meals the past 2 night have been the best he's had for ages lol!! I'm going to make an effort to get used to cooking really healthy stuff from now on so that when I come off this phase I'm not stressed out with what to cook. So full of good intentions. I really hope I follow through this time as want my kids to never feel embarrassed by me or ashamed of their fat mum. Willpower willpower willpower and water!!!!

Day 3 today. Not feel too hot today but had been prepared for this. Kids off to my parents this afternoon so I'm going to take it very easy watching rubbish films and reading my kindle. Hopefully by the end of today I'll feel better. I've got all my tools! My water, This forum, support from my husband (not told anyone else) and a deep determination. Have a good day everyone.

Pamela xx

Good luck!

I'm starting shakes tomorrow, got my wedding next yr so seriously need to get myself thin (ish) lol!!

x

Back