Starting tomorrow! Scared and excited!

WeeDee

Silver Member
I went for it today and spoke to my pharmacist and signed up for the total diet. I have a long way to go, currently 15 stone 04lb with a target of 11 stone 05lb. I have a feeling I'm going to be using this site a lot as I've read some of your stories and I know I'm going to need your help and inspiration.

So starting tomorrow and praying that I will never be this heavy again. I really hope I can stick to this diet.

P xx

good luck, take it one day at a time, drink lots of water and you will be just fine x

ElectricLilac said:
good luck, take it one day at a time, drink lots of water and you will be just fine x

Thank you! I have been reading your posts and you have done so well. You must feel so proud of yourself. Also, i have to say, you look stunning in your dress.

I can't believe how emotional I feel at the moment over a blooming diet! It really is time to go for it. I have 2 wee ones I need to be happy and healthy for. I just want tomorrow to come quickly soon can make a start!!!

Thank you! I have been reading your posts and you have done so well. You must feel so proud of yourself. Also, i have to say, you look stunning in your dress.

I can't believe how emotional I feel at the moment over a blooming diet! It really is time to go for it. I have 2 wee ones I need to be happy and healthy for. I just want tomorrow to come quickly soon can make a start!!!

Why thank you and those pictures where a stone and a half ago now ;) With 2 little ones to motivate you i am sure you will have nothing to worry about and if you need them the girls and boys on here are just brilliant support and encouragement, i couldn't have done it / be doing it with out them

Thanks! I'm currently hoping for a 7lb loss week one then 3lb each week after that. If I stick to that it will take me 16 weeks. Hopefully I'll see the numbers starting to drop and that will hopefully motivate me. mini targets is a brill idea as the whole 55lb seems like a mountain to climb.

excited said:
I'm starting tomorrow too, wishing you luck we can do it !!!

Oh good!! The very best of luck to you!! Let's motivate each other to get through the first week. I hope you have a good day tomorrow. P xx

good luck on your journey

My weigh in is on Wednesdays
weigh in -13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost
week 2 - 11st 13lbs 5lbs lost
week 3
week 4

First week is the worst... but the girls on here get you through!!! Don't be frightened to post.... i blab on about everything!!! Lol...

A bit of both i find, you stop thinking about food so much, and some food start to look gross, i still get cravings for things and for some reason i like to sniff other people's food as i find it helps lol I know it sounds stupid but from other people's posts on here i am not the only one x

I'm realised that by now I would normally had quite a bit of rubbish to eat without even noticing. But today I'm extra aware. Just made a deal with my husband for a pressie when I get 2 stone off. That should motivate me as he hardly ever parts with his cash!! thanks so much for the replies. It really means a lot to know I'm not in this alone. I'll try not to be a pest but know I'm going to need a bit of help. It's so good to know others have done it and I love just how honest everyone is.

you would never be a pest x

Hi Folks

I just started this morning also. I'm feeling ok but a wee bit nervous. I really want to loose the weight this time.

July 6th 2011 - Started Slimming World 15 st 1
Sept 6th 2011 - Started Lipotrim 14 st 1

I'm going to NYC on Nov 17th for Thanks Giving so I would love to be lighter :)
Trish

Hi Trish. Congratulations on the initial weight loss. I've just finished my 2nd shake of the day. Only way I can drink them is to down them lol!! All my water drinking is also kicking in. If nothing else I'll get fitter walking backwards and forwards to the toilet. NY sounds fantastic. It's defiantly on my wish list of places to visit. Best of luck getting to your holiday goal. P xx

Ooooh yeah you gotta have a good sniff!!! I find i definately don't think about food contantly like i used to..... and the foods i crave are the healthy ones..... Oooh the irony.... But i def feel the 'wanting to eat everything in sight' feeling does pass!!!!

Back