Starting tomorrow,what to expect???

Lisa-Marie90

hi all,
met my consulting for the first time today and nervous and excited to start cb tomorrow! :D
how is everyone getting on so far and how did you find you first few days?

Thanks
Lisa
xx

Hi Lisa

Good luck on the plan.

Today is my 2nd today and had no problems, just feel very tired. Hope tomorrow is just as good.

Hi Lisa

I found the 2nd day the worst one, the first few days are definitely tough but it gets so much easier as you get past the first week.

I'm 4 weeks into it now and am finding that I've got loads of energy, seem to need a lot less sleep and just feel really happy in general - I love this diet! :)

Good luck! x

Thanks guys :)
im looking forward to the first week being over because i know that will be the toughest! did you have a big loss in your first week?

x

Hey,
Just thought i would pop in to say i am starting tomorrow. good luck i hope we can support each other :) xx

Hello :) just thought I'd hop in and say I'm starting today too.. Had my meeting with the counsellor last night, and got all my packs ready to make a good start today! :)

Had about 400ml of water so far, I'm on SS+ so will be having the 200ml of skimmed milk option today just to allow me a few coffees! Decided I'm gonna drink a coffee in between shakes & hope that will keep the hunger pangs at bay :D lol..

Having my first shake at 9am on breakfast break at work, hope it tastes alright!

All the best to yourself & anyone else starting today! We can do this!! :D x

I lost 10 pounds in my first week Lisa. 4 weeks later and I'm almost 2 stone lighter! So it's definitely worth persevering even if it's tough :) x

Ooh meant to say aswell......I didn't get any bad side effects really. I felt very cold and shivery and had no energy towards the evening of day 2, but didn't get any of the headaches that people talk about. Also had a really bad taste in my mouth on day 2 which I think was me going into ketosis. But it was gone the next day.

Well done dreamingtobethin that's a brilliant weight loss. I can't wait to get started d

oh well done Dreamingtobethin thats great!! ive read alot of success stories on here which has made wana do it even more!! good luck those starting today with me :D lets hope we can all keep eachother going!!
anyone thats already doing it, are there any hot drinks you can drink? im on ss not ss+...or do i have to stick to just water for now??
and any tips for kicking the hunger in the but would be great :)
going to try my first porridge in a mo...wish me luck :D

Lisa
xx

Back